Last Waterfront Apartment at 132 Halsey
Eastern Apartment 104 is the last waterfront apartment available in the exclusive 132 Halsey development. With its spectacular views and location, more than 90% of the apartments at 132 Halsey have already sold. Construction began in November 2015 and residences are expected to be ready for occupation from mid-2018.
The location of 132 Halsey is without parallel: a marina-side setting on one of the world's most beautiful harbours and part of Auckland's most exciting new precinct, Wynyard Quarter.
132 Halsey offers easy connectivity to the CBD, the harbour and exciting new cafés, restaurants and entertainment. It neighbours the ASB Waterfront Theatre, the new entertainment base of the Auckland Theatre Company, and will be in close proximity to world-class venues such as the Viaduct Events Centre and the new Park Hyatt 5-star hotel.
132 Halsey is designed by internationally-acclaimed Athfield Architects and developed by Willis Bond & Co, a New Zealand based company with an exceptional track record for high quality waterfront residential developments.
Apartment 104 is a spacious two bedroom apartment with eastern and western aspects, 111sqm of internal area and 26sqm of balcony area. The apartment offers:
• Expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas offering stunning views of the Viaduct Harbour and skyline to the east.
• Generous living area that flows to a western balcony to enjoy the afternoon sun.
• Kitchen inspired by top European design and includes German appliances, designer taps from Italy, European hardware and custom-designed, high-gloss lacquer joinery.
• Bench tops finished in a choice of Carrara marble or engineered quartz, with island bench predominantly free for entertaining.
• Generous bathrooms fully tiled with European-designed fittings, heated floors, custom-designed vanities and mirror cabinetry, and showers that extend the full width of the bathroom.
• Interiors crafted with premium materials and finishes such as Porcelain stoneware, warm timbers, feature recess lighting and luxurious 100% New Zealand wool carpet.
• Ample storage including a coat cupboard in the entrance lobby, full height cupboards in the kitchen and a secure storage unit in the basement car park.
• Dedicated lobby areas designed to be welcoming and secure, with high quality materials and finishes and a building-wide security system.
• First-class residents' amenities such as concierge services, gym, boutique movie theatre, business centre and a shared hybrid-powered vehicle, as well as a proposed café and retail offerings on the ground floor.
• Includes one secure car park.
For further information visit www.132halsey.co.nz