TH3/141 Pakenham Street West
Wynyard Central is currently under construction and completion is expected March 2018.
Situated in the heart of Wynyard Quarter is Wynyard Central, an intimate community offering a unique waterfront lifestyle in the city's most exciting new area. The neighbourhood provides outstanding restaurants, cafés, parks and entertainment, with close proximity to the CBD, harbour and best city-fringe locations. Wynyard Quarter is home to the new ASB Waterfront Theatre and the Park Hyatt 5-star hotel, which is under construction.
Wynyard Central is designed by award-winning architects, Architectus and developed by Willis Bond & Co, a New Zealand based company with an exceptional track record for high quality waterfront residential developments.
• Clad in brick with a planted roof, expansive outdoor spaces on each floor, and access through an intimate laneway, similar to those in London's East End.
• 131sqm of internal area and 36sqm of balcony and courtyard area.
• Generous entertainer's kitchen and dining room on the top floor extending to a large balcony with a timber pergola overhead.
• Kitchen complete with top European appliances, quality fittings, intelligent storage solutions, engineered stone benchtops, negative detail to cabinetry and island benches designed for entertaining.
• Dining area includes an intimate corner window seat overlooking the laneway.
• Middle floor includes master bedroom and ensuite, lounge and secondary
balcony, complete with planter boxes.
• Secondary or guest bedroom on the ground floor opening to private courtyard and complete with wardrobe and close access to main bathroom.
• Luxurious and fully-tiled bathrooms complete with quality fittings, custom vanities and showers extending the full-width of the bathrooms.
• Generous stud heights, engineered timber floors, 100% New Zealand ecolabel wool carpet, floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows, and walls, ceilings and floors that achieve high levels of acoustic performance.
• Private single car garage, including laundry and storage, on the ground floor.
• Access to concierge services.
For further information visit wynyardcentral.co.nz or call George or Carl.