Apartment 104/132 Halsey
Directly on the waterfront, with two generous balconies and views toward the Viaduct Harbour and cityscape, Apartment 104 is hard to beat. The only remaining apartment of its kind, this spacious two-bedroom benefits from eastern and western aspects is perfect for both relaxation and entertaining. Construction of 132 Halsey began in November 2015 and is expected to be completed between March and May of 2018.
The location of 132 Halsey is without parallel. Situated on the edge of the marina and overlooking one of the world's most beautiful harbours, these apartments are in the heart of Auckland's most exciting new precinct, Wynyard Quarter.
132 Halsey offers connectivity to the CBD, the harbour, public transport, and exciting new cafés, restaurants and entertainment. It neighbours the ASB Waterfront Theatre, and will be in close proximity to world-class venues such as the Viaduct Events Centre and the new 5-star Park Hyatt Hotel.
132 Halsey has been designed by the internationally-acclaimed Athfield Architects, and developed by Willis Bond & Co, a New Zealand based company with an exceptional track record for high quality waterfront residential developments.
• 111m2 of internal area and 26m2 of balcony area.
• Expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas offering stunning views of the Viaduct Harbour and skyline.
• Spacious living area that flows to the western balcony to enjoy the afternoon sun, in addition to a master bedroom and dining area that each open onto the eastern balcony.
• Custom-designed kitchen complete with European appliances, quality fittings and intelligent storage solutions, high-gloss lacquer joinery and luxurious Carrara marble benchtops.
• Generous, fully-tiled bathrooms with European-designed fittings, custom-designed vanities and mirror cabinetry, and showers that extend across the full width of the bathroom.
• Interiors crafted with premium materials and finishes such as porcelain stoneware, warm timbers, feature recess lighting, and luxurious 100% wool plush pile carpet.
• Dedicated lobby areas designed to be welcoming and secure, with high quality materials and finishes, a building-wide security system and a concierge service.
• First-class residents' amenities such as a gym, boutique movie theatre, business centre and a shared hybrid-powered vehicle, as well as a proposed café and retail offerings on the ground floor.
• One secure car park is included in purchase price.
For further information, please phone George Damiris or Carl Madsen, or visit 132halsey.co.nz.