UNIQUE! UNUSUAL! 4 LEVELS! 5 LOUNGES!
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT AND INVEST IN THIS REMARKABLE AND DISTINCTIVE PROPERTY AND STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD.
The extraordinary and intelligently designed floorplan offers the executive family a very special dwelling of quality, comfort and convenience.
• Totally separate entrance and formal lounge on the ground level, with a split level entry to the main entertainment areas.
• Expansive family and dining areas with flow to the entertainment deck and terraced garden.
• Beautiful high quality dream kitchen with an added butler's kitchen! A Master chef's delight.
• Spacious 2-bedroom guest unit for those special people in your family, with its own lounge and private access.
• Two! rumpus rooms (one on each of the two top levels) create private spaces for the family or individuals to enjoy games and relaxation, do homework, or just laze around.
• Beautiful bright and luxurious bathrooms to delight and to indulge.
• Great chattels include two heat pumps, central vacuum, and much more.
A very special property situated in one of Flat Bush's newest and most prestigious new development areas, with access to in-demand schools.
Call us now for a private viewing - or visit our open homes Saturdays and Sundays.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and • Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.