UP-MARKET FREEHOLD FAVOURITE!
Buy now with a small deposit and settle later! 7 Bedrooms, including a 2-bedroom Granny flat. Over 300m² of gorgeous family living spaces now ready for immediate occupation.
• Beautiful architecture, solid brick and weatherboard construction, clever and well-designed floor plan, and top quality finishes.
• Spacious 2-bedroom guest suite with own lounge and separate entrance.
• Luxurious bathrooms include two Master suites for ultimate comfort and privacy, an oversized family bathroom with a bath and double basins, a private guest suite bathroom and a guest cloak.
• Large open-plan entrance and lounge, flowing easily to a spacious, light and sunny family entertainment and dining area which flows out to the barbecue deck and enclosed garden.
• Modern equipped designer kitchen with gas cooking that will make Master chef meals a breeze, PLUS a spacious walk-in pantry for ultimate convenience and easy entertainment.
• Private upstairs rumpus and family hideaway for relaxation and hanging out.
Enhance your dreams! Bring the extended family! Bring your special friends! There is room for all. An outstanding and brand new offering and a not-to-be-missed opportunity. Secure years of quality, durability and peace of mind with this very smart property choice!
Call us now for an exclusive viewing, or visit our open homes - we can't wait to show you this treasure!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.