RURAL LIFESTYLE HIDEAWAY WITH SECURITY ACCESS!
BUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY HOME HERE AND ENJOY THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS IN THIS MAGICAL, PRIVATE AND EXCLUSIVE LOCATION ? YOUR OWN PICTURE-PERFECT PIECE OF HEAVEN.
As you drive through the secured gateway and meander down the brand new sealed winding road to one of only nine gorgeous lifestyle properties, you will sense the feelings of achievement, satisfaction and peace of mind.
• Wake up every morning to the tranquillity of birdsong from the peaceful surrounding native bush and mature trees.
• Design and build your own unique vision of excellence on your choice of one of the generously sized sections.
• Enjoy the charms of a secure country estate but with the convenience of living within a few minutes of all vital amenities.
• A choice of section sized raging from 2515m² to 11733m²:
• 1/45 Murphys Road 7996m²
• 2/45 Murphys Road 2980m²
• 3/45 Murphys Road 6730m²
• 4/45 Murphys Road 5453m²
• 5/45 Murphys Road 8228m²
• 6/45 Murphys Road 9551m²
• 7/45 Murphys Road 11733m²
• 8/45 Murphys Road 2515m²
• 9/45 Murphys Road 3541m²
• All sections have easy access through a security gate via a stunning new sealed road.
• Individual titles to be issued soon.
• Within 5 to 10 minutes drive to Manukau City centre, Auckland Airport, Botany Town Centre, and major motorways.
AN EXCITING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AND A PRISTINE LIFESTYLE CHOICE. STAKE YOUR CLAIM NOW!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.