CAPTIVATING AND CLASSY WITH 2 KITCHENS!
Stunningly beautiful design, a family-spacious 310² floor layout, feature rich, and perfectly positioned in walking distance to three major schools!
• Exceptional accommodation, including a ultra-spacious granny flat with direct access to the Butler kitchen, and boasting a large lounge with breakfast counter and two double bedrooms.
• Space and light dominate the lovely interiors, from the huge private lounge through to the enormous living and dining area, to the fun upstairs rumpus room with its breakfast counter and built-in bar fridge, as well as the seven sunny and roomy bedrooms.
• The generous back garden features one of the largest decks around, creating a perfect entertainment flow from the open-plan family room and kitchen areas.
• The kitchen is simply gorgeous, with a unique and functional design, and - flanked by a fully equipped Butler kitchen - will inspire the whole family to help create Master-chef meals.
• Ultra-luxurious bathrooms include baths in the Master suite, as well as the delightful family bathroom.
• Filled with chattels for comfort and convenience: Central air-conditioning/heating, under-floor heating in bathrooms, two intercom systems, central vacuum, and much more.
Location is everything, and this location is as good as it can possibly be. Positioned in the heart of the new Ormiston buzz, and in walking distance to Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior and Ormiston Senior College, Pak ?n Save, and the new upcoming ormiston shopping mall.
Better than new and perfectly presented, this magic home will capture your heart! Call now for an exclusive viewing, or visit our open homes.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.