SPOTLESS. SPACIOUS. SUPERIOR
Better than new and beautifully presented with magnificent interiors and over 307m² of space, light and comfort.
• A large double-volume entrance welcomes you into a truly lovely home with its gleaming solid wooden floors and feature-rich interiors.
• The foyer and the spacious lounge can be closed off with double doors for those private occasions, while the family can continue their activities without disturbance.
• Stunning and surprisingly spacious family room and entertainment areas allow for BIG get-to-gethers and memorable celebrations.
• Very useful undercover barbecue deck for all-year-round entertainment and family fun.
• Probably one of the most beautiful granite kitchen bench-tops you will ever find - only one of the many ultra-quality fittings in this gorgeous kitchen.
• Need more cooking space? How about a large fully fitted Butler's kitchen! Now you can entertain to your heart's delight.
• Need to accommodate that special family member or guest? Give them their own special place - their own granny flat with a big bedroom, quality bathroom, roomy lounge, separate entrance, access to the barbecue deck - and legal access to the Butler kitchen!
• Upstairs is family friendly, with its good-sized rumpus room, two Master suites, huge walk-in storage cupboard, and a delightful family bathroom where one can soak and relax in the corner spa bath.
• Beautiful and classy curtains throughout are just some of the many bonuses this home has to offer.
Situated in a popular street in one of Flat Bush's most esteemed and established neighbourhoods, you will know you are in the best of company.
We invite you to urgently view this amazing property - by private appointment or by visiting one of our open homes. We can't wait to show you!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.