IMPOSING AND IRRESISTIBLE!
Dramatic and spectacular architecture and design.
Photos do no justice to this gorgeous and ultra-spacious family home, perfectly positioned high up in the most sought-after area of Mission Heights.
• Three levels of beautiful spaces, designed for ultimate family living enjoyment.
• Built to the highest construction standards, and filled with quality chattels and conveniences.
• The lower level boasts a very large formal lounge and a handy bathroom with shower. This has the potential to convert into a separate guest suite.
• Entertainment and family activities centre around an enormous media room on the second floor. Fitted with plush wrap-around seating for 14-plus people, the entertainment opportunities are endless.
• On this floor, you will also find a convenient guest suite and a study (or 6th bedroom). The stunning Master Chef kitchen, family room and dining area flow seamlessly out to expansive decks for even more fun family activities.
• The top-level features four further bedrooms and a perfect view corner where you can relax and soak up the sun.
With its breathtaking double volume entrance, gleaming tiled floors and pretty chandeliers, you will feel at home the moment you enter. Situated in the very best Mission Height School zone, and in a quiet and up-market neighbourhood, your family will feel safe and secure, and your investment in this high-class area will just keep on growing.
You are invited to call us for a private viewing or to inspect this exclusive home at one of our open homes.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.