EXCITING! EXQUISITE! EXECUTIVE!
Four Master suites and exceptional Granny flat.
You'll sing like a Nightingale when you find yourself the proud owner of this beautifully designed freehold dream property. Supreme quality, durability and comfort that will provide years of joy to you and your family.
• An expansive 340m² floor plan and a masterfully engineered layout for big entertainment and easy family living.
• Engaging the double-volume entrance hall draws you into a super-spacious, well-planned and friendly interior.
• Your formal guests can meet in the totally separate lounge that can be closed off for private meetings, or opened up to expand your living flow.
• Take your entertainment to a whole new level with the huge family and dining areas that flow to the barbecue deck, and open to a real showcase kitchen - adorned with top-class appliances, gorgeous work benches, tons of cupboards, classy fittings - PLUS a large corner pantry cupboard and a fully-fitted luxury Butler kitchen!
• Those special family members or overnight guests can be accommodated in their own private two-bedroom granny flat that boasts a bigger-than-normal lounge, private-entrance, own entertainment deck, and quick access to the Butler kitchen.
• More surprises await you upstairs, beginning with a sunny family rumpus room flanked by a gallery/study area with a breakfast counter - no more running downstairs for those early morning coffees! This is where the kids can be themselves and the whole family can play, work and have fun.
• FOUR! designer Master bedrooms boast stunningly beautiful bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes for indulgent convenience and ease-of-living. All four upstairs bedrooms are corner units and are flooded by light and sunshine throughout the year.
Superbly designed, exceptionally crafted, and perfectly finished, this gorgeous home must be on your short list! Call us for more information on this exciting brand new dream home with a ten-year builder guarantee. Invest now and secure a great lifestyle in wonderful Flat Bush.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.