Under construction - get in early! Exceptional design and living excellence with 4 Master suites, Granny Flat and Butler kitchen!
• Perfectly engineered by one of our top builders, this beautiful home offers all the comfort and quality the executive family could ever wish for. Enjoy peace of mind, easy living and fun entertainment for years to come.
• Exquisite foyer and totally separate formal lounge - for those private meetings or cosy family gatherings.
• Seamless entertainment flow to the huge living and dining areas with access to the barbecue deck and enclosed garden.
• Beautiful designer kitchen boasting the best in cupboarding and chattels - PLUS a Butler's kitchen! How easy it will be to cook up a storm and entertain in style!
• Stunning 2-bedroom guest suite with own lounge and access to a garden
• Large upstairs rumpus and family hideaway.
• FOUR! Master suites for ultimate comfort and privacy.
• Superb build quality and features.
Every square meter shines with superb quality and intelligent design. An up-market executive home in one of Flat Bush's newest and most prestigious suburbs.
Call us for more information on this exciting property!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.