BOLD BEAUTIFUL BEAST
Sell! Sell! Sell! Clear instructions from our Vendor to invite all offers, as other projects await his attention.
Brand new, value for money, and ready for you to move in and experience the good life.
• Brand new and big dream home in a stunning high-growth area, within 5 minutes drive from all three Ormiston schools.
• 308m² of lovely flowing spaces for optimum family living and entertainment.
• Inviting double volume entrance hall leads to a spacious separate lounge, and further to a stunning family entertainment and dining area with access to a barbecue deck. The family living area can be totally closed off with double doors for perfect privacy.
• Impressive modern Master-Chef kitchen with all the bells and whistles.
• Spacious 2-bedroom granny flat with own lounge and the bonus of a laundry/wash-up area!
• Private upstairs rumpus hideaway for those relaxing times with the family.
• Two indulgent Master suites for ultimate comfort and privacy - plus a large family bathroom with bath.
• Built by a trusted and experienced builder.
This value-for-money home is situated in one of the newest and most prestigious new Flat Bush subdivisions, with easy access to the motorway, great shopping, nature reserves, and the best of schools.
Invest now in a top-notch executive property and secure a great lifestyle in a prime neighbourhood. Call us for more information on this solid and handsome home.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.