HOORAY! HURRY! HOME AND INCOME!
Post-haste! Rush and run to view this often-sought-but-seldom-found income generator!
Genuine two-houses-in-one offering a wonderful home and income opportunity with a potential income of over $1100.00 per week!
• Rare single level brick and tile double home proudly positioned on a corner section in a fast-growing area - right next to a new prestigious Flat Bush development.
• Presented in a pristine condition with fresh interior paint and brand new luxurious carpets throughout the main house.
• The larger of the two units boasts three spacious bedrooms plus a study (or single fourth bedroom). The second unit has two bedrooms.
• Each unit has its own garden, own fully equipped kitchen, own gas, power and water meters, and plenty of parking.
• The main house has a double garage, and the second unit has its own single garage!
Don't hesitate to call us for an exclusive viewing of this golden nest egg. You could soon be on your way to financial freedom!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.