Zoned future urban under the Proposed Auckland Unitary Plan, this elevated three bedroom brick and Hinuera stone home is superbly positioned opposite the Pukekohe raceway and at the southern end of Manukau Rd - the commercial hub of Pukekohe. It has recently undergone a totally modern revamp. Huge picture window walls in the living areas open to the timber deck with views right across the picturesque 8.6-acre property.
The stylishly designed, open plan kitchen is ultra-spacious with heated floor, granite bench tops, a 900mm Robin Hood oven, twin drawer dishwashers, five burner gas cook top, double fridge and generous storage and views to the outdoor undercover relaxation area, sparkling in-ground pool and raised deck entertaining. The adjoining sun-drenched dining and living areas feature a dramatic central Schist fireplace and spill out through huge glass sliders to the expansive deck and grassy outdoors.
There are three light, bright bedrooms including the master with elegant ensuite, his and her vanities, double showerheads, walk-in wardrobe and access to the deck complete with spa. There is also a separate bathroom with double vanity plus two separate toilets. Outdoors for the pony there are two stables, one currently being used as a gym - the other for storage - and there is also a workshop/man cave with roller door access, as well as a double garage with heaps of storage.
A stunning home, beautifully renovated on a substantial property within an exciting future growth area. Offering the prospective buyer rural living, close to town, with the added bonus of a possible zone change. As a wonderful home to live in and love and a smart investment in the future, this gem ticks all the boxes!
• 8.6 scenic acres opposite Pukekohe raceway
• Ultra-spacious modern kitchen. Floor heating
• Open plan dining accessing outdoor timber deck with large in ground pool
• Large living area with glass sliders. Schist fireplace
• 3 bedrooms including a master with ensuite & walk-in robes
• Separate bathroom plus two separate toilets
• North facing deck adjoining living areas & bedrooms
• CCTV monitor. Laundry. Gas hot water system
• Workshop/man cave with roller door & storage
• 2 stables. Double garage with additional storage