Sunday 16th Dec: 12:00pm - 12:30pmSunday 16<sup>th</sup> Dec: 12:00pm - 12:30pm16/12/2018 12:00:00 PM16/12/2018 12:30:00 PM63 Craigs Way, Hobsonville Open home for 63 Craigs Way, Hobsonville. Starting at 12:00p.m. and finishing at 12:30p.m.
Open home for listing ID:768449. Listing by Steven Xu from Barfoot & Thompson.Pacific/AucklandDD/MM/YYYY
Are you looking for peace, beauty and a comfortable home for your family in a great location? Built for all-day sun, deck and lounges are great for relaxing and entertaining friends and family. It's all here, nestled in a quiet, private, mature setting it offers -
- 4 generous double bedrooms, 3.5 top luxury bathrooms (including 2 ensuites). Beautifully designed low maintenance garden and an internal access garage to complete the package.
- A spacious ensuite downstairs will easily accommodate the grandparents, teenagers or Home-stays!
- Very flexible living spaces which should suit the need of any family arrangement.
- A big open plan formal lounge accompanied by a spacious stylish kitchen. The kitchen offers quality appliances with quality cabinets and 85mm bench top.
-Freehold Land: 309m2 more or less, Floor Area: approx. 205m2
• Features: Video intercom, Sound Music System, Steam Oven, Gas water heating and cooking. Underfloor Heating in Bathrooms, Electronic keyless door lock, Air-Conditioner x 2, Central vacuum system, Double glazed windows, Ventilation system, Touch screen security alarm, LED lights and internal access garage, etc.
The property is located in a newly developed million dollar community of Hobsonville. The location is incredibly convenient - minutes driving to coffee shops, Soljans Estate Winery, Westgate and NorthWest shopping centres. Zoned in Hobsonville Point Primary School (Decile 10) and Hobsonville Point Secondary School ((Decile 10). Easy access to North-Western Motorway 16 to Auckland CBD and airport, Upper Harbour Motorway 18 to North Shore. Close to the Ferry Terminal. The opening of Waterview Tunnel will bring more convenience to the West and definitely increase in housing future growth potential.
Call us today to arrange a private viewing or come through one of our open homes.