ELEGANT, EXECUTIVE AND EXCEPTIONAL!
A pre-auction offer has been accepted on this property and it is now selling in a Pre-Auction Auction at 3pm on Friday 8th of February at our Dannemora Office, 1/345 Chapel Road, Dannemora.
Beautiful, peaceful and immaculate - Just move in - live, love and enjoy.
Master built by Fletcher Spaceline, much loved and cared for by the current owners, and presented in a near perfect condition, this gorgeous character home will capture your heart and give years of joy and contentment.
• Positioned in a sought-after street high up in Mission Heights overlooking a nature reserve, this property could not be more quiet and peaceful.
• A grand, double-volume entrance floods the home with light and sunshine.
• The large and relaxing formal lounge leads to a wonderfully spacious family and entertainment area, intelligently designed for maximum living pleasure.
• Perfect synergy between the lovely interiors and the tranquil garden is created by opening the fold-away glass doors to the under-roof entertainment patio - a wonderful spot for those early morning coffees, lazy weekend brunches, cosy evening chats, and all-weather barbecues.
• Entertain with ease from a stunning fully-equipped kitchen, adorned with genuine granite work benches, quality appliances and loads of cupboards.
• Alongside four great bedrooms, the stylish upper floor contains a spacious rumpus, study nook, and big family bathroom with corner spa bath.
• The Master suite has a roomy walk-in-wardrobe and modern en-suite bathroom, and offer views over the serene landscape of the nature reserve below.
• The ground level boasts a separate and stylish suite for your special guests. Also perfect as a teen pad.
• A huge triple garage will thrill the hobbyist, and provide space for all the toys, a pool table, even a home gym, and be an amazing pad to host the kid's parties or sleepovers.
• The large section contains a manicured garden and a huge driveway that is roomy enough for 10 vehicles plus a boat.
Come and experience for yourself the harmonious character, stunning design, attention to detail and obvious build quality of this durable and valuable masterpiece.
Call us for more information or visit our open homes Saturdays and Sundays.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.