Barfoot & Thompson Pukekohe has been in business since 1994. Since opening, our track record and expertise has seen us go from strength to strength.
Barfoot & Thompson Pukekohe - Our awards
- #1 Branch of the Year 2022
- 2021 REINZ Awards - Residential Sales, Large Office of the Year – Volume
- #1 Branch of the Year 2021
- 2020 REINZ Awards - Residential Sales, Large Office of the Year – Volume
- Asia Pacific Property Awards 2020-2021 - Best Real Estate Agency - Single Office New Zealand
- #7 Branch of the Year 2020
- #1 Branch of the Year 2019
- #1 Lifestyle/Rural Salesperson of the Year 2019
- #1 Commercial Salesperson of the year 2019
- #1 REINZ Large Residential Office of the Year 2018 - By Volume
- #3 Branch 2018 (#2 Residential Branch)
- #1 Lifestyle/Rural Salesperson of the Year 2018
- #1 Commercial Salesperson of the Year 2018
- #3 Property Manager of the Year 2018
Focus on client satisfaction
With great synergy, integrity, honesty and an almost fanatical approach to client care, we support one another while still maintaining a level of healthy competition. Together we are 100% focused on achieving complete client satisfaction.
Strong auction and marketing skills, coupled with great networking abilities and a good understanding of the local property market are the key building-blocks of our branch. Encompassing residential, lifestyle/rural and commercial real estate, we are able to help in all areas of the industry.
As part of the Barfoot & Thompson network, we also have access to the selling power of more than 1,700+ salespeople across Auckland and Northland.
Because Barfoot & Thompson is a non-franchised agency, all staff work for the company rather than for individual franchises. This means that listings and information are shared among all 77+ branches, which in turn means that we have more direct contact with Aucklanders wanting to buy and sell homes than anyone else.
Our large award-winning property management team of experienced staff manage over 1,100 properties. Lead by property manager Steve Sheldon, his skilled and qualified team of portfolio managers are here to manage and look after you and your important assets, so you can rest easy.
Commercial Sales and Leasing
We are home to the company's #1 Commercial Salesperson for 2018, Jason Woodyard. We have been selling and leasing commercial property from South Auckland to Pukekohe and beyond for over 20 years.
Commitment to our community
We believe in giving back to our community, that's why we support the following charities and organisations:
- Tuakau Soccer Club
- Pukekohe Performing Arts
- St Joseph's School Fair
- Special Childrens Christmas Party
- Franklin Hospice Fundraising
- Buckland School
- Koru Care
- Pukekohe Region Annual Special Needs Children (Autism)
- Franklin Arts Festival
- Counties Cycle Classic
- Pukekohe Golf Club
- Kids Foundation
- Burn Support Group
- Going Bananas Stage Show (Brain Injured Children Trust)
- Franklin Baptist Church - Pumpkin Party
- Kidney Kids
- Counties Manukau Rugby
- Fostering Kids NZ (Pukekohe Districts Family Fun Day)
- Kids Big Day Out
- Pukekohe Christmas Parade
Pukekohe is located just 53.5kms away from Auckland's CBD and about one hour from Hamilton.
Offering a country lifestyle with city influences, Pukekohe is a thriving rural centre that has enjoyed considerable growth in recent years. The town offers great shopping and varied dining, as well as a thriving arts community.
Pukekohe's availability of sections, relaxed country atmosphere and relatively easy commute to the CBD (including public transport) makes it popular with families and professionals alike.
An excellent range of schools are offered for families living in the area including a number of primary schools and an intermediate school that feeds into Pukekohe High School. Additionally, ACG Strathallan, a private school located in Karaka, is approximately 10 minutes drive from central Pukekohe.
Whether you're buying, selling, renting your home or wanting your investment property managed or are in the market for commercial premises to lease or buy, give us a call. We would love to be of service to you.
Barfoot & Thompson Pukekohe - Serving Franklin since 1994.