Voted by you for exceptional customer service
As the winner of the Reader's Digest Quality Service Award, Barfoot & Thompson was voted by the New Zealand public as the real estate agency that best demonstrates exceptional customer service.
This is the second consecutive year we've received the award, and we're thrilled to have once again come out on top across all aspects of voting criteria.
- Personalisation: Providing a tailored customer experience
- Understanding: Demonstrating empathy for the customer's needs
- Simplicity: Making the process quick and easy for the customer
- Reliability: Consistently delivering high-quality customer service
- Satisfaction: Delivering - and exceeding - customer expectations
A selection of comments from the survey...
"The service was amazing and we were looked after very well"
"Their agents are friendly and knowledgeable"
"Effective and personalised service"
Barfoot & Thompson Managing Director Peter Thompson says it's a fantastic achievement to be chosen by the public for this prestigious award.
"We are very honoured to receive this recognition based on the survey results of the real experts in real estate, our clients. The award affirms the passion and dedication of our team, and the success of our industry-leading training and customer feedback programmes which shape the way we do business.
"It’s a fantastic accolade to receive any award, but its particularly rewarding to receive one judged on consumer opinion," he said.