About Luke Carran
Luke Carran: B.Prop, NZ DipBus
As an accomplished commercial property specialist, Luke possess significant real estate expertise. Strong business acumen that guarantees a firm understanding of successful property sales and leasing, while above average liaison and negotiation skills allow Luke to work with people from many professional, technical and cultural backgrounds.
A graduate University of Auckland, Luke's commercial real estate career commenced immediately following completion of his studies in 2006, working for a commercial real estate agency based in central Auckland.
In 2011 Luke repositioned to the South Auckland industrial precinct of East Tamaki, selling and leasing commercial & industrial real estate across the greater Auckland region.
Luke's broad range of property transactions including;
- Sale of the Zen Centre, an 8 storey office building in Rotorua.
- Sold 11.8275ha of industrial zoned land on the corner Popes Road and Takanini School Road
- Auction Campaign sale of a 1970's warehouse at 121 Morrin Road, St Johns achieving 3.89
- Relocated The University of Auckland's library storage to a 2,932sqm industrial building at 66 Allens Road, East Tamaki.
- Brought international donut company Krispy Kreme to New Zealand on and exclusive brokerage, resulting in a design and build lease development in Manukau.