About Marty Roestenburg
I am highly regarded as one of New Zealand's top commercial property brokers, having specialised predominantly in the industrial sector for over 25 years.
Developing successful long-term business relationships by providing superior service is a key philosophy of mine and this belief has contributed to my solid reputation within the property industry.
My business focus is key account management with corporates, institutions, syndicators, family trusts and high net worth individuals. Leasing, acquisitions, design build and divestment of property throughout New Zealand, are just some of the services I provide for my clients.
Outside of business I was a successful motorsport champion for many years and now enjoy fishing, diving, duck shooting, motorcycling and I am a coastguard volunteer at Maraetai. I reside at Beachlands and feel privileged to parent my six-year-old daughter (Cecelia) and five-year-old son (Martinus jnr), along with my Cairn terrier (Kahu).
My clients have included:
• James Kirkpatrick Group - Purchase 17ha Ormiston Road at $52m
• Manukau City Council - Sale 10ha Pacific Events Centre at $13m+; purchase Pukaki Crater, Mangere at $6.25m
• Fisher & Paykel - Sale of Carbine Road; purchase Tru Test Farm at $15m
• Bunnings - Purchase 8 properties at Takanini for new store
• Pumpkin Patch - Sale of HQ at $15m
• Goodman - Halstead Flooring Concepts at M20, Westney ground lease of 150 acres, Nalco lease at Highbrook
• Toll - The Gate, Penrose and Savill Link, Otahuhu, leasing at 30,000m2
• Willis Bond - Purchase Otahuhu Railway Workshops at $20m+, purchase Chemfreight HQ at $5m
• Honda New Zealand - Sale Nelson assembly plant and several dealership sites at $15m
• New Zealand Post - 345 Neilson Street sale, Greenlane site sale at $25m
• Parker ENZED - NZHQ, Mt Wellington design build leaseback 4,000m2