The rosier outlook
Beautifully appointed with fully landscaped private outdoor spaces and taking advantage of its stunning north-easterly aspect, Rosier Park offers an unmissable opportunity to own an affordable home in a blooming community without compromising on style and convenience.
A gateway to the West Coast and Waitakere Ranges, Glen Eden is a vibrant and thriving community. Home to a diverse group of residents, forward-thinking first home buyers, young families, professionals and long-term investors are increasingly drawn to its blend of urban and natural attractions as well as its strong community heart.
Your master planned community:
- 61 freehold terraced homes
- One-bedroom + study, two-bedroom, two-bedroom + study, and three-bedroom options
- 39 homes in Stage One
- 22 homes in Stage Two
- Fully landscaped outdoor spaces
- No body corporate fees
- Stage One currently under construction
- Stage One completion projected for late 2021.
Generous stud heights (2.7m on ground floors, 2.4m on upper floors) will create an airy feel within, with double glazing, premium aluminium joinery and full insulation providing superb sound and weatherproofing.
- In the kitchen you’ll find engineered stone benchtops and Bosch appliances for easy entertaining and family meals. Bathrooms will be fitted out with quality Kohler fixtures and ceramic tiles.
- When you want to venture out to explore the area’s many attractions, locking up is a breeze – each terraced home will be fitted out with a security alarm system and digital door lock for added peace of mind.
For more information on Rosier Park, including floor plans, visit rosierpark.co.nz
Selling now - View Listings