This character office building has been lovingly restored to acknowledge the past while incorporating all the features found in new office developments.
Comprising of ten floors, the building was constructed in 1922 by the Milne sisters for their store, Milne & Choyce, the finest and most successful department store in New Zealand at the time. 100 years on, the building has been fully renovated by one of Auckland's most renowned developers.
Access for staff and visitors is via a high-quality Art Deco lobby, complete with imported marble, mahogany lined walls and spacious lifts. All floors have been completely stripped back, taking advantage of generous ceiling heights and large vintage windows. The spaces are to be fully air-conditioned and have centrally located private bathrooms with showers. The top two floors have private balconies with views down Queen Street to the harbour.
Tenants will have a choice of polished concrete floors or carpets but will be able to complete bespoke fitouts with generous lease incentives to assist.