Enviably positioned beside Cornwall park - Auckland's biggest urban oasis, nestled in the best part of EPSOM and surrounded by sought after school, thriving cafes and quality amenities, this feature property represents a rare opportunity for first-home buyers to establish their family in this blue-chip location without having to break the bank.
Inside this sun-drenched two-storey townhouse, the three bedrooms upstairs ensure there's ample accommodation. Two superbly appointed bathrooms including a luxury ensuite enhance functionality, and the modern kitchen features all the bells and whistles you'd expect in a home of this standard. The large, open plan living area spills effortlessly outside, while a large wood-burner and two heat pumps guarantee year-round comfort.
Outside, the private and sheltered courtyard offers a peaceful respite from the rigours of modern life. Invite your guest to enjoying outdoor entertaining and summer BBQ in the upcoming months. While the double, internal access garage provides ample storage.
• Zoned for Royal Oak Primary School and ANI intermediate school
• Stardome Observatory and One Tree Hill & Cornwall Park at your doorstep
• Short scroll to Epsom's Greenwoods Corner shops and eateries
• Easy walk to Royal Shopping Centre, Pak'N Save supermarket
• Only 6km to Auckland CBD and easy access to SH20 and SH1
What else would you expect from a truly affordable first family home. Don't wait until it is too late, call KELLY and TIAN now to secure your future home.