Located in a super central location in Saint Johns this home is the perfect entry-level or investment property. The first time on the market in 30 years the vendor is firmly committed to a move out of Auckland - which is your opportunity to secure this wonderful home.
• Freestanding home with three double bedrooms, two full bathrooms. Separate Lounge.
• Superb location close to the Eastern Bays & Central Auckland.
• Rendered Brick and tile roof construction.
• Elevated at the top of The Saint Johns Ridge and opposite The Saint John's College.
• North Facing with Plenty of sunlight.
• Great floor plan with separation between bedrooms & living area.
• Modernised bathrooms and living area.
• Spacious yard & private yard with North facing decked area.
• Zoned for St. Thomas's and Selwyn College.
• Plenty of parking with 5 free standing car parking spaces.
• Heat Pump and fully insulated.
• A mature garden with lemon trees, a mandarin tree, two orange trees, a grapefruit tree, two feijoa trees, three plum trees, one lime tree and two nectarine trees as well among other veggies and herbs.
• Three minutes from the Meadowbank Shopping Center. 3 minute drive to the Lunn Avenue commercial strip.
Just a quick drive down to the Eastern Bays. Very handy to bus routes on Saint Johns Road. Meadowbank Train Station is also close by.
With a generous floor plan/ brick and tile construction coupled with a central location, this property won't be on the market long!
Viewings are at the open homes weekly or call Hamish or Alice for a private viewing today.
Title(s), Particulars & Conditions, LIM - Land Information Memorandum
Add to calendar
22/04/2021 01:30:00 PM22/04/2021 01:30:00 PMThursday 22<sup>nd</sup> Apr: 1:30pm - 1:30pmAuction for 183 St Johns Road, St Johns, Auckland City starting at 1:30pm (unless sold prior)
Auction at 34 Shortland Street, City on Thursday 22nd April at 1:30pm (unless sold prior)183 St Johns Road, St Johns Pacific/AucklandDD/MM/YYYY
Auction at 34 Shortland Street, City on Thursday 22nd April at 1:30pm (unless sold prior)
Distance to schools is as the crow flies and is provided as an estimate only. Source: Ministry of Education
In zone schools
St Thomas School (Auckland)
Show zone on map1.3 km