Construction Complete for America's Cup
In the heart of Wynyard Quarter, home of the 2021 America's Cup, is Apartment 310. This modern, dual-aspect home is located in the first stage of 30 Madden, Willis Bond & Co's exclusive Wynyard Quarter development. Stage One construction of 30 Madden is in progress, and will be complete by the upcoming 36th America's Cup.
Benefiting from two separate outdoor areas, the west-facing balcony adjoins the living area and soaks up the afternoon sun, whilst the east-facing balcony acts as a private extension of the master bedroom. With a serene outlook, these spaces are perfect for relaxing and entertaining. A master suite complete with ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe, two additional bedrooms, and a media room complement the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area - all only metres from Team New Zealand's America's Cup base.
Situated on the corner of Daldy and Madden Streets, these contemporary apartments are in the centre of Auckland's most exciting area, Wynyard Quarter. Enjoy the surrounding cafes, restaurants, parks and entertainment, all within walking distance of the CBD and Britomart and the 2021 America's Cup on your doorstep.
Designed by award-winning Studio Pacific Architecture, and developed by Willis Bond & Co, a New Zealand based company with an exceptional track record for high quality waterfront residential developments.
• 153sqm of internal area and 23sqm of balcony area.
• Modern open-plan kitchen, dining and living area opens out onto west-facing balcony.
• Kitchen Miele appliances and European-designed tapware, intelligent storage solutions, and a mirrored-glass splashback.
• Three spacious bedrooms, each featuring ample wardrobe space, and a private east-facing balcony off the master bedroom to soak up the morning sun.
• A separate media room for flexible use, such as a study or fourth bedroom.
• Resident's lobby designed to be welcoming and secure.
• Dedicated concierge service and a proposed ground floor cafe and retail offerings.
For further information or to view the Display suite, please visit 30madden.co.nz or contact:
Gabrielle Hoffmann 021 021 66611
George Damiris 021 956 111