FLAWLESS HIGH-SET SCENIC SOPHISTICATION- OUTSTANDING DESIGN
Exclusively located and boasting elite neighbours, this impeccable mega-modern 413 square metre (approx) residence on 2553 square metres is quite outstanding in every way. Distinctive and functional architectural design features has symmetrical double garages flanking access through tall intricate wrought iron gates. Displaying impressive individual flair again, double doors open into a gleaming oak timber floored entry foyer looking straight through to breathtaking distant views of the harbour, sparkling city lights and magnificent sunsets above a sparkling water feature on the huge rear Jarrah timber deck. A magnificent crystal chandelier delivers added entry impact. Sitting to one side of the foyer are three double bedrooms with built-in robes, a sleek fully tiled floor-heated family bathroom with stand-alone bath and shower and a spacious elegant formal lounge with built-in gas fireplace. Bi-fold windows and sliding doors here join with two sides of the huge 4.8m x 5.0m partially covered garden-side deck which wraps around all the social zones and master suite.
Centrally positioned, the sun-drenched open plan living areas are stunning., featuring a dramatic cathedral ceiling with 4 metre apex and eye-catching lighting. Golden timber floors shine throughout supremely stylish, ultra-comfortable family living where bi-fold doors open an entire wall to spill out to the deck - such classy entertaining and leisure venues. Another built-in gas fire is discretely recessed and built-in speakers set the mood. Adjoining chic dining, the kitchen is an entertainer's delight with granite and stone benchtops, subway tiled splash-back, 6 gas burner Smeg stove, island bench with breakfast bar and a large quality equipped butler's pantry. There's also a servery window to the north facing side of the deck and adjoining open air patio. Completing this area, a semi-open study is located between the hallway and dining. Given serene privacy, the opulent master suite is air-conditioned and flows outdoors to enjoy views from the northerly deck and gorgeous gardens to the side. This glamorous boudoir includes both walk-in and built-in robes and floor to ceiling tiled ensuite with double basin vanity, heated flooring, striking free-standing bath with feature floor tap and luxurious shower with dual heads including waterfall. Off the hallway, a brilliantly laid out laundry offers built-in storage and opens out to its own drying patio. There's also a separate linen room and numerous linen presses.
Outdoors minimal easy-care gardens are efficient and effective; swathes of grass invite children and pets to play and there's sufficient space for a pool if desired. The two double lock-up garages have attic storage, carpet and space for a home gym, the other offers greater stud height for larger vehicles. Perfectly configured for a modern family lifestyle, effortlessly encompassing uncompromising sophistication and charm and superbly planned for indoor-outdoor integration, this uber-classy residence is certain to impress the most fastidious buyer and will be sold by auction if not before.
* Distinctive architectural streetscape. Imported wrought iron gates
* Breathtaking entry foyer. City & harbour views. Major water feature
* Huge sundrenched open plan social zones. 4m cathedral ceiling
* Exceptional entertainer's dream quality kitchen/large butler's pantry
* Chic dining. Entire bi-fold window wall opening family living to deck
* Recessed gas fire in family living area. Spacious semi-open study
* Formal lounge, recessed gas fire. Doors outside to Jarrah timber deck
* 4.8m x 5.0m covered/open deck wrapping around social zones
* Large open air patio. Exceptional entertaining/leisure alternatives
* 3 picturesque double bedrooms/built-in wardrobes. Powder room
* Fully tiled floor heated bathroom with freestanding bath/shower
* Lavish master/deck access/walk-in & built-in robes/vogue ensuite
* Excellently equipped laundry/storage/ private patio drying area
* Linen room/plus extra storage. Quality lighting & window dressings
* 2 x double lock-up garages. 1 with attic & gym space, 1 high stud
* Garden shed. 2 x 25,000 ltr tanks. Grassy spaces for kids & pets
* Approx. 9 kms to Pukekohe. 2.3 kms to north/south motorway
* Zoned for reputable Bombay School. Daycare Centre close by
* 17.6km to ACG Strathallan School. 34km to Auckland airport