EXQUISITE MODERN 3 YEAR OLD - A NEW LEVEL OF SOPHISTICATION
Nominated in the prestigious 2019 Master Build House of the Year awards, this three year old house, constructed by Nick Bosanac incorporates extras that place it far above the ordinary, adding considerably to the ultra-comfortable lifestyle this 205 square metre home on 0.7258 hectares offers. Flaunting high ceilings, polished concrete flooring and a plethora of windows, huge sliding doors and bi-folds to capture glorious views from all angles, this elevated mega-modern residence boasts a distinctive exterior combination of Siberian Larch cladding with Cedar feature walls and doors and show-stopping Oak custom made suspended lighting in the living room. Oak and walnut tones have been used beautifully in the bathroom cabinetry and as feature trim throughout the abode.
Open plan design is at its zenith with the entry hall revealing breathtaking family living areas shining with superb concrete floors and flooded with light and far-reaching vistas. Below ceiling-high picture windows, massive sliding doors in the lounge spill out to a western timber deck. Adjoining this, central dining merges with the exceptional kitchen, sleek and chic with waterfall benchtop, double sink, 900mm stove, white subway tile and trim with warm walnut tones and fully equipped butler's pantry. Pendant lighting above the breakfast bar complements the fabulous light-fest in both the dining and living areas. Three bedrooms include two with tranquil views and built-in robes which share the stylish family bathroom with large free-standing bath and tiled shower and the sumptuous master with spacious walk-in robe, floor to ceiling tiled ensuite and incredible picture window with bi-folds, spanning the entire width of the bedroom and looking out to bushland and birdlife. Double doors lead out to patio and private relaxation. There's also a well-sized study offering attractive work-from home opportunities or, if required, a fourth bedroom. At the end of the entry hall, a laundry with benchtops, built-in storage and a hanging system opens to an outdoor area which also connects with the kitchen and double lock-up garage, also with entry hall access.
Outdoors Maple trees line the long driveway, retaining walls border neat tiered lawn areas and multiple grasses, flax and flowers mix impressively with native and imported plants. A citrus grove consists of mandarin, oranges, lemon and lime trees and a large built-in vegetable garden occupies the top terrace of the property. Excitingly unique, impeccably designed and constructed and exquisitely decorated this one-of-a-kind home with native bush as its backdrop, vistas across the flats of Mangatawhiri to the hills of Franklin and of course, those amazing sunsets is a visual feast which will delight its new owners.
* Unique architectural flair with premium quality construction
* Long Maple-lined concrete driveway. Re-enforced passing bay
* Dramatic custom made Oak suspended lighting + feature trim
* High ceilings. Open plan living areas. Polished concrete floors
* Light-filled lounge - huge windows & doors to timber deck
* Dining adjoining prime quality dream kitchen/butler's pantry
* Bi-folds from kitchen to patio/garden-side entertaining & leisure
* Sumptuous master/walk-in robe, chic ensuite & private patio
* Amazing full width picture window/bi-folds in master bedroom
* 2 spacious bedrooms/built-in robes plus study or 3rd bedroom
* Stylish family bathroom with freestanding bath & tiled shower
* Well-equipped laundry/storage, hanging system & patio access
* Double lock-up garage with kitchen patio & internal home access
* Large ducted central HVAC system. Outdoor speaker system
* Living room entertainment area with hard-wired speaker points
* Premium level insulation & silencer batts in selected noise areas
* 2 x 25,000 litre water tanks. Attractive tiered easy care gardens
* Oranges, lemon, lime & mandarin orchard. Vegetable garden