EXECUTIVE LIVING - SUPERIOR SETTING
Perched on an easily manageable 5,276m2 (approx.) section and boasting incredible skyline views, this 1920's renovated villa is one prime offering set in the highly sought after suburb of Bombay. Fully renovated throughout, the immaculate four bedroom home is open plan and opens out onto expansive wrap around decking which soaks up all the sun and sprawling views. All the charm you expect of a character home is here, and juxtaposed with modern finishings creates the idyllic, picture perfect setting that dreams are made of. Outside, entertaining is made easy with a large concreted area that flows on from the deck which features a built in BBQ, outdoor fireplace and pizza oven. Large standalone double garaging has plenty of room for the mancave/workshop and the kids have their very own castle to explore! The easy to maintain section has a mix of easy care bushes and shrubs and has been planted out with an array of glorious fruit trees.
All this, with more than handy access to the motorway, must be one of the most desirable offerings on the market today... and the vendors are on the market to sell... it might be time to make the dream your reality!
- 1920's, renovated 4 bedroom character home
- Open plan living/dining, indoor/outdoor flow
- Modern bathroom, kitchen, finishings throughout, LED lights
- Expansive decking, multiple outdoor entertaining options
- Large entertaining area with built in BBQ, Fireplace, Pizza Oven
- Incredible skyline views of Manukau Harbour/Auckland City
- Large double garaging, ideal for mancave/workshop
- 5,276m2 section, easy maintenance
- Childrens playhouse castle, hours of entertainment
- Oranges, Lemon, Limes, Ruby grapefruit, Apples, Peaches x3 varieties,Plum tree, Blueberries, Passion fruit,
Feijoas, Red guava, Yellow guava, Olive trees, Almond tree, Banana tree, Mandarins
- Quick and easy access to SH1
- Zoned for Bombay Primary