!!! HUGE PRICE DROP $240,000 !!!
Reasons require our vendor to relocate, therefore this large elevated 288m2 (approx) home which has been much loved since its construction in 2013. Quality built by Compass Homes with double glazed windows inviting magnificent views by day and spectacular light shows by night, this contemporary residence is located on a comfortably manageable 2502m2. The perfect low maintenance semi-rural solution.
Passing double doors accessing a second spacious light-filled living/media room, the entry foyer opens into expansive open plan family living presided over by the excellently appointed kitchen, stylishly dressed with white stone benchtops, tiled floor and an abundance of cabinetry, gas cooktop with patterned glass splash-back, quality appliances, a walk-in pantry and island bench with breakfast bar. This adjoins the dining area and the family room, spilling out through several sets of sliding doors to al fresco family fun, barbeques and entertaining on the long sheltered patio. A built-in heat pump in the living area's ceiling along with an HRV ventilation system ensure healthy comfort. At the very end of the hallway, the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite also spills out to enjoy evening breezes and wonderful views from the patio. There are four further sunlit bedrooms in this expansive home, all with built-in wardrobes. These share a family bathroom with separate bath and shower. There's also a separate toilet, a dedicated laundry and plenty of storage space.
Outdoors a double garage with marine carpeting adjoins the third garage, extra-large to accommodate over-size vehicles such as a truck, camper or boat. Outside the wide concrete driveway offers plenty of extra parking. In the easy care landscaped gardens there's a children's playhouse, numerous fruit trees, including 6x feijoa, 2x plum, nectarine, peach, flatto peach, plus a lemon tree and a vegie garden. The Bombay School is an easy walk away, as are the rugby fields and club and the tennis courts. Access to the north-south motorway is in close proximity and just 9.1km to Pukekohe Township. Good looking, well located and with super-space for everyone, this ideal family home will be sold and we confidently encourage your early inspection.
* Much loved 288m2 quality built home on 2502m2
* Concrete driveway through landscaped easy care gardens
* Entry foyer opening into expansive sun-drenched living
* Spacious open plan dining & family areas spilling outdoors
* Impressive excellently appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Sheltered patio. Stylish outdoor bbq's leisure & entertaining
* Double doors off foyer to private 2nd lounge/media room
* Master bedroom/walk-in robe/ensuite & sliding doors to patio
* + 4 spacious sunlit bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom/bath & separate shower. Separate toilet
* Dedicated laundry with access to outdoor drying deck
* Double glazed windows & abundant storage space
* Gas hot water. Security alarm system & cameras. Town water supply
* Children's play house. Fully fenced front yard
* Numerous fruit trees & vegie garden
* Double marine carpeted garage. Extra off-street parking
* + extra-large adjoining single garage for boat/truck/caravan
* Walking distance to Bombay primary/intermediate school
* Close proximity to Pukekohe Township & high school
* Short distance to motorway with easy access north & south