VACANT BOMBAY BARGAIN - RENOVATORS DELIGHT
SPACIOUS, COUNTRY CHARISMA WITH CONSENTED SLEEP-OUT
Constructed in 1995 with Hardi-plank cladding, coloursteel roof and aluminium joinery, this character home set on 9297M2 (2.29 acres) of gentle to sloping topography, showcases sarked, high pitched timber ceilings and timber accents to excellent visual effect, working in tandem with open plan design and excellent indoor, outdoor interaction to create a pleasing ambience of serenity and space. Located on a quiet no through road, most of the 267m2 (approx) home is in original condition and looking for a new owner who will appreciate its charisma and recognize its splendid potential for rejuvenation. Our vendors are highly motivated to sell as they were committed to move and the property, which will be taken to auction if not sold previously, is currently vacant. Early possession is therefore possible.
There are essentially three levels here. The upstairs master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe, ensuite and multi-purpose room. The expansive family living with wood-burning fire, dining with built-in bay window seating and the breakfast nook which spill outdoors to enjoy the large wrap-around entertainment decks offering covered and open al fresco recreation and peaceful views of the countryside and native trees, populated by beautiful birdlife. Carpet gives way to gleaming timber floors in the adjoining kitchen which is modern and well equipped with a walk-in pantry, abundant cabinetry, bench space and built-in breakfast bar. Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes share a family bathroom with spa bath and shower. There's a separate toilet and a laundry which accesses the double lock up garage.
Outdoors a separate sleep-out is every teen's dream or extra accommodation with a large porch, a living room with sliding doors adjoining a screened balcony, bathroom and one bedroom with a walk-in closet. This was constructed in 2009. There's also a free-standing second double garage with workshop or multi-use room. Space to spare here, secluded in a beautiful rural setting while also in convenient proximity to schools, shopping and restaurants. This is a diamond in the rough that you will love to make your own. The astute renovator and canny investor will not let this one get away!
• Vacant possession. Multi-level 1995 character home on 9297m2
• Dramatic pitched timber ceilings & complementing timber accents
• Expansive living areas with sliding doors out to wrap around decks
• Family living area & wood-burning fire. Dining & bay window seating
• Modernized kitchen, timber floor, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar
• Private scenic master bedroom with balcony, walk-in robe & ensuite
• + adjacent multi-purpose room - nursery or office
• + 2 bedrooms/built-in robes. Family bathroom/spa bath & shower
• Separate toilet. Laundry with access to double lock up garage
• Consented 1 bedroom sleep-out/bathroom, living room & deck
• Free-standing 2nd double garage with spacious adjoining workshop
• Grassy areas for children & pets to play + 1 fenced paddock
• Garden shed. Native trees & birdlife. 2 water tanks
• Zoned for Bombay School / 7.6km to Ararimu School / 8.8km to Paparimu School. Close to shops
• 9.2km to motorway access at Bombay
• Primary & Secondary school bus service at end of the road