SERENE SCENIC SPLENDOUR ON 23.67HA
MAGNIFICENT MAIN HOME & CHARMING COTTAGE
For the purpose of this transaction the vendor is GST Registered and the Purchase Price Plus GST (if any).
Revelling in sweeping views across its own spectacular surrounds all the way to the rolling Hunua Ranges and accessed via a stone bridge over the stream, this 440m2 (approx) home and its 63 square metre cottage reside on 23.67 gentle to sloping hectares (58.48 acres). The solid timber cottage, constructed in 1996 by Initial Homes was followed by the main house, quality built with solid brick, double glazing and copper spouting by Van Der Putten Construction in 2009. Imposing pillars with electric gates impress immediately as you enter the residence. There are two fenced-off native bush and wetland areas with a water lily pond and wildlife pond, both with streams running through, plus stately trees on the property that dazzle with an array of diversity and shape.
The main home features 2.7m ceilings, ceiling roses, plush window dressings, underfloor heating and huge social zones, ducted air conditioning and vacumaid systems and speakers both indoors and out. There's a temperature controlled wine room and a library with picture window. The super-spaced open plan casual living with wood burning fire and dining area is separate from the formal lounge and dining room. The Carlielle kitchen is stunning with granite benchtops and breakfast bar, generous Rimu cabinetry, attractive cork flooring Miele induction cooktop and dishwasher and two ovens. Privately positioned adjacent to the garage a separate wing which includes a bathroom and large bench space with sink could be the ideal venue for a studio, extra family living, games room or perhaps a home office. In a separate wing the lavish master bedroom featuring large walk-in robe and dual vanity ensuite with under-floor heating, also spills out to a garden-side patio. Three further sunlit, scenic bedrooms all have built-in robes and share a floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with under-floor heating, dual vanities and corner spa bath - with one bedroom having direct access, providing a semi-ensuite. There's also a fifth bedroom/office, a powder room and a spacious laundry with extra storage adjacent to the triple car garage with more built-in storage.
Stroll around the beautiful large lilly pond, soaking in the serenity and watching the sheep and cattle graze contentedly and bubble away your cares in the covered spa. Laden with charm, the cottage celebrates the warmth of timber in its well-equipped light-filled open plan kitchen, dining area with bay window and lounge which spills out to the front deck and its own gorgeous garden surrounds. Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes share a bathroom and there's a separate laundry. There's also a free-standing garage. A hay shed, cattle yards and loading ramp, a large barn with power and lighting, fruit trees, and vegetable gardens are all additions to the list. Inspection will certainly not disappoint the discerning buyer.
* Electronic gates. Impressive driveway. Spectacular park-like grounds
* Rose-lined turning circle. Matai double door entry & portico parking
* Temperature controlled wine room. Library area with picture window
* Open plan casual living/superbly appointed top quality Carliele kitchen
* Dining & lounge sections opening out to expansive, north-facing patio
* Separate multi-purpose room with bathroom, bar & bi-folds to patio
* Lavish master / walk-in robe / dual vanity / under floor heated ensuite / patio
* + 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes. 1 with patio access
* Fully tiled family bathroom under-floor heating/dual vanities/spa bath
* Separate toilet, powder room plus spacious laundry + extra storage
* Underfloor heating. Ducted vacuum system
* Indoor & outdoor speaker systems. Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Triple garage with internal home access, built-in storage
* Steps to raised timber deck & outdoor leisure area
* Sun-lit open plan kitchen & living areas. Feature timber walls
* Dining area with bay window. Lounge with sliding doors to deck
* 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes. 1 spilling out to porch
* Bathroom plus separate laundry. Freestanding single garage
* Stream on property. Water features. Beautiful lily pond
* 12 post & rail fenced paddocks grazing sheep & cattle. Hay shed
* Cattle yards plus loading ramp. Large barn with 3 phase power & lighting
* 2 tanks for house water + 2 tanks for cottage. Stream farm water
* 44.3km to Auckland Airport / 52.1km to Auckland CBD / 16.4km to motorway access
* Just 5.6km to Hunua School & 24.5km to ACG Strathallan School