LUXURIOUS PERFECTION IN PRIME SCHOOL POSITION!
Want to be nestled in the Karaka Waters countryside close to the region's best schools? This brand new four-bedroom family home is an exciting prospect for families wanting a sensible investment in a brand new developing area.
Sitting pretty on a large 556m² section, this well-designed home showcases a sensational downstairs guest suite, a huge open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, and a stunning Master Suite upstairs.
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen with a large central island and natural flow. Counter space and cupboard space have been well provided for, making creating your masterpieces a breeze
- Spacious upstairs rumpus room provides a further opportunity for relaxation and quality family time
- Three lovely, naturally-lit upstairs bedrooms ensure the occupants feel at peace and well rested
- ACG Strathallan - a nationally-renowned school - sits at the end of the same peninsula that this home is located on
- Double garage
- Stellar location - it is rare to find a home so close to the motorway and the subsequent city access and yet to feel among nature and away from the hubbub
- Drury creek's beautiful inlet at Bottle Top Bay is just a short walk away
Spectacular guest suite with direct access to an amazing bathroom with its own private bath and shower. This perfect room for guests or independent teenagers is situated conveniently close to the front door and to the kitchen area.
Come visit this exciting new home this weekend at our open homes, or call to arrange a private viewing!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
KARAKA AREA HIGHLIGHTS
Karaka is a booming rural area in the south of Auckland with easy access to the motorway and offering a quick commute to Manukau, Auckland city, and the airport.
It is primarily a rural town on the south-eastern end of the Manukau harbour, associated with horse studs as well as dairy and sheep farming. In recent times, some of the pastoral land has been subdivided into up-market residential sections, and now boasts stunning executive homes for young families as well as retirees, while maintaining its rural character and "farmy" feeling.
Formerly part of Franklin District and under the authority of the Franklin District Council, it is now part of Auckland Council (under the Franklin Local Board, following the amalgamation of the Auckland region's councils).
Three public primary schools are located in Karaka - Karaka School, Hingaia Peninsula School, and Te Hihi School, as well as a prestigious private co-educational school, ACG Strathallan, which is a Preschool, Primary School and a College. Public secondary education is provided in the nearby towns of Papakura and Pukekohe.
Karaka is the location of the thoroughbred yearling sales at NZ Bloodstock Karaka Sales Complex. The Karaka Sports Park provides a local sports ground as well as bar and kitchen facilities. Besides many local markets and restaurants in the area, a brand new shopping centre is now a favourite of the locals. The Pukekohe Golf Club is located within the Karaka area bordering Pukekohe. In addition, many other sports and recreation areas, cycling and walking trails, forests and beautiful rural vistas ensure Karaka is becoming one of the most desirable Auckland suburbs.