!!! MUST BE SOLD !!! HIGH GROWTH AREA
INSPIRED DESIGN, EXPERT EXECUTION, DREAM HOME + SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL
An intercom security gated right of way leads into this spectacular tropical oasis comprising 1 hectare (2.4710 acres) of prestigious Karaka real estate zoned Residential - Mixed Housing Suburban. Lushly planted with mature palms, colourful hibiscus and dramatic cycads showcasing an enchanting lagoon-style pool complete with rockeries and waterfalls. The consummate entertainer, this brilliantly designed home's entire northern side opens out to a Cedar sarked lanai designed for year-round poolside enjoyment, stylish celebrations, relaxed barbeques and plain old lazy days. Extensive use of gleaming timbers including Kauri, Rimu and Cedar, superb indoor, outdoor interaction, mood lighting, numerous window walls and lavishly proportioned rooms places this stunning residence in a league all of its own. Constructed for a large family, quality was non-negotiable in the meticulous planning and execution of this 520 square metre five bedroom private resort.
Inspired layout leads from the entry hall into expansive formal and informal living areas flowing into light-filled scenic open plan dining and the brilliant contemporary kitchen resplendent in golden timber and beautifully appointed with servery to the al fresco terrace, granite benchtops, breakfast bar and butler's pantry. To one side, a home office is smartly dressed with built-in bookshelves and offers entry into massive five car garaging, as does the spacious adjacent laundry, practically equipped with generous storage and access outdoors. Cleverly separating this living area from luxurious ensuited guest quarters with dressing room, a huge games/rumpus room with built in bar provides space for all manner of recreational activities. These rooms also spill outdoors to the undercover patio and garden-side enjoyment. The opposing wing of this magnificent multi-faceted home houses the deluxe master bedroom with impressive ensuite, exceptional dressing room and access to the poolside patio, along with three attractive large, scenic bedrooms with built-in robes and the expansive family bathroom plus separate shower room and toilet.
The additional bonus of potential subdivision is huge with this property. Zoned Residential - Mixed housing suburban gives the possibility of development down to 400m2 lots subject to council approval. Under Hingaia 3, Sub-precinct there are further provisions to consider. One would be looking ahead with the knowledge that they are perfectly positioned in a sought after locale with a substantial home to enjoy in the meantime. Second to none, this breathtaking home and its show-stopping surrounds will not fail to excite the most fastidious purchaser! Our vendor must be on his way soon and we confidently invite your early inspection.
• Prestigious Karaka location. Possibility for subdivision
• Entry via intercom security gated private right of way
• All living areas spilling out to northerly al fresco recreation
• Large light-filled family room. Built-in fireplace. French doors
• Adjoining lounge room. Home office/built-in bookcases
• Sundrenched dining. Outstanding kitchen + butler's pantry
• Enormous games/rumpus/recreation room with built-in bar
• Spectacular lagoon-style pool + waterfalls & tropical gardens
• Guest quarters/ensuite & dressing room. Outdoor access
• Lavish master/ensuite/dressing room & garden patio access
• + 3 light, scenic double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Large family bathroom. Separate shower room & toilet
• Excellently equipped spacious laundry. Access to garages
• Lush surrounding lawns. Post & rail fenced grazing paddocks
• 2 oversize lock-up garages + workshop. Internal home access
• 1.5 kms to motorway. 3km to prestigious Strathallan Campus