URGENT NOTICE - PRE-AUCTION NOW SELLING TUESDAY 26th MAY
URGENT NOTICE - PRE-AUCTION NOW SELLING TUESDAY 26th MAY - ONLINE AUCTION (Lot 8)
A pre-auction offer has been accepted on this property and it is now selling in a Pre-Auction auction at 1:00pm, Tuesday 26th May 2020 at Shortland Street, Auckland. The opening bid will be the reserve and it will be on the market and selling.
Please call to arrange a time to view before then if you have interest..
ELEGANCE & OPULENCE - DELUXE CHARACTER HOME WITH POOL
A gated entrance and tree-lined driveway lead through beautiful mature gardens to this superb 200m2 (approx) century old character home proudly positioned on 2.1419 hectares (5.2927 acres) of flat to gently contoured land suitably used to accommodate ponies, cattle and hobby bees. An abundance of birdlife populate the Maples, Pin Oaks, Silver Birch, Oak, Magnolia, Camellias and numerous other established trees and bathe in the winter pond while stately hedges create borders and Spring bulbs add bursts of additional colour to the tranquil surrounds.
Distinctive to its era, this home features all the desirable ornate features such as high patterned ceilings, stained glass, sash and bay windows and built-in fireplace while embracing innovation in the stylish open plan kitchen with Macrocarpa bench tops, a sliding window to outside entertaining space, butler's sink, stainless steel dishwasher, large stove and appliance cupboard. Adjoining this, the dining room spills out onto a fabulous scenic 79m2 (approx) north-facing deck which wraps around all the social areas, including the formal lounge with fireplace and large bay window and the living room where French doors spill out to celebrate the spectacular countryside. The large luxurious master suite features built-in robes, ensuite and bay window inviting soothing garden views. There are three more bedrooms, - one slightly smaller than the others which may serve as an ideal study. The family bathroom has a glass shower and claw foot bath.
Outdoor recreation is deluxe with a sparkling fully fenced 6 x 11 metre salt water pool, 3 metres deep at one end and complete with a diving board and poolside pergolas. There's also a 3 car garage with storage, loft and additional multi-use space - an excellent home office or extra accommodation as needed - plus a 57.6m2 (approx) shed with concrete floor, three phase power, lighting, water, mezzanine and lean-to storage area. Three paddocks have post and rail and wire and batten fences and there are cattle yards, a loading ramp and water bore access via an easement and a concrete water tank. This very special home offering a quality lifestyle of comfort and ease has been well loved and fastidiously maintained by its owners who now choose to move on so may we suggest your early inspection. As you will see, there is so very much here to love!
* Gated entry. Driveway through serene mature gardens
* Expansive north-facing deck wrapping around social areas
* Excellently equipped open plan kitchen/dining accessing deck
* Gracious formal lounge/large bay window & built-in fireplace
* Family living room with French doors opening onto the deck
* Fenced 6 x 11m salt water pool/diving board & poolside pergolas
* Master bedroom/built-in robes, ensuite & scenic bay window
* + 3 bedrooms & family bathroom/glass shower & claw foot bath
* 3 car garage with loft & additional multi-purpose space
* 3 paddocks. Post & rail, wire & batten fences. Winter pond
* Fully functional 57.6m2 (approx) shed. Cattle yards & loading ramp
* Water bore access via an easement. Concrete water tank
* In Zone for Te Hihi School & 12.8km to Hingaia Peninsula School
* 13.3km to the highly regarded ACG Strathallan School
* 13.6km to Motorway access / 32.6km to Auckland Airport / 43.9km to Auckland CBD