SECURE A FUTURE IN PROPERTY
IN BEAUTIFUL KARAKA!
Calling all first-time buyers and investors! 20 units to choose from!
- Brand new 3 Bedroom units available
- Offering style, space, comfort and convenience
- Walking distance to top-rated Karaka schools
- Harbour walks, cycling, birdwatching, horseriding and fine dining
The fast rate of building and development taking place in the area means that your investment will be secure, as this sought-after neighbourhood promises to grow by leaps and bounds, and become even more desirable. Commuting towards the city will be made much easier and more reliable over time, as long-term improvements to the motorway are nearly completed.
- A few minutes' walk from the highly regarded and renowned ACG Strathallan School
- Extremely valuable land in a fast-growing, executive part of Auckland
- Five minute drive from the motorway on-ramp
- Premier Garden-Style City Living
- Easy access to the exclusive Karaka Shopping Centre
- 42 Acre Karaka Sports Ground & Complex
- Equestrian Facilities & Pony Clubs
- 35 kilometres to Airport & Auckland CBD
- Kariotahi black sand beaches and adventure activities within easy reach.
Prospective buyers are vying for positions in this exclusive Southern location, so don't hesitate to call us for an opportunity to establish yourself in this gorgeous suburb!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
KARAKA AREA HIGHLIGHTS
Karaka is a booming rural area in the south of Auckland with easy access to the motorway, and offering a quick commute to Manukau, Auckland city, and the airport.
It is primarily a rural town on the south-eastern end of the Manukau harbour, associated with horse studs as well as dairy and sheep farming. In recent times, some of the pastoral land has been subdivided into up-market residential sections, and now boasts stunning executive homes for young families as well as retirees, while maintaining its rural character and "farmy" feeling.
Formerly part of Franklin District and under the authority of the Franklin District Council, it is now part of Auckland Council (under the Franklin Local Board, following the amalgamation of the Auckland region's councils).
Three public primary schools are located in Karaka - Karaka School, Hingaia Peninsula School, and Te Hihi School, as well as a prestigious private co-educational school, ACG Strathallan, which is a Preschool, Primary School and a College. Public secondary education is provided in the nearby towns of Papakura and Pukekohe.
Karaka is the location of the thoroughbred yearling sales at NZ Bloodstock Karaka Sales Complex. The Karaka Sports Park provides a local sports ground as well as bar and kitchen facilities. Besides many local markets and restaurants in the area, a brand new shopping centre is now a favourite of the locals. The Pukekohe Golf Club is located within the Karaka area bordering Pukekohe. In addition, many other sports and recreation areas, cycling and walking trails, forests and beautiful rural vistas ensure Karaka is becoming one of the most desirable Auckland suburbs.