EXCEPTIONAL & LUXURIOUS
Crossing a wooden bridge, the sealed lit driveway to this huge two storey 420.6 square metre main residence splits to access a second building and other farm buildings located on this remarkable property. The immediate impression is overwhelming with exceptionally beautiful gardens dotted with sculpted art features, lighting, a water garden complete with goldfish, pathways to wander, a waterfall and patios, gazebos and pergolas under which to relax and enjoy the landscape. Conveniently close to Waiau Pa, Clarks Beach, Karioitahi Beach and Awhitu Bay - pure bliss for the fisherman! And the cherry on top - a private golf course with four tees, two greens and two bunkers.
In the primary residence, strong architectural lines and the liberal use of windows along with a dramatic roof pitch blend form and function to perfection. The entry sets the standard, resplendent with Italian stone tiles and feature chandelier leading into sun-drenched family living. The air-conditioned kitchen is sleek and contemporary with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, top quality fittings and fixtures, under floor heating and there's even a casual dining booth as well as the dining room seating all comers at the extra-large square table. Special occasions and fiestas occupy the ultra-elegant formal lounge with its superb Central Otago Schist feature fireplace, the bar and formal dining where stackers fold to access the delightful outdoors - as they do in most of the living areas. Entertaining and recreation facilities certainly are absolutely excellent here - there's also a music room with heat pump and Bang & Oulfsen sound system and a wonderful conservatory to soak in the sun and marvel at the gardens, showing off from all aspects. The spacious master bedroom is splendid with heat pump, walk in robe, ensuite with spa bath plus a private balcony. There are also two more large bedrooms here and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower. There's also a well-equipped laundry, library space and a study. This home really has it all!
The second building is consented as a farm building and is currently used as accommodation featuring huge garaging space including a workshop, storage/study space, games room and bedroom plus ensuite downstairs. Upstairs there's a gym, lounge room, rumpus room, two bedrooms, kitchenette and balcony. On a flat and gently contoured 1.788 hectares with enchanting gardens and copious birdlife visiting towering Redwood, Totara and native trees, this is a spectacular property with homes renovated to an extremely high standard and loaded for enjoyment. Inspect to appreciate its absolute beauty.
* Sealed, lit driveway over bridge to residence & outbuildings
* Magnificent colourful gardens, towering trees & birdlife
* Superb entry foyer with chandelier & Italian floor tiles
* Sleek, contemporary top quality kitchen with dining booth
* Spacious dining room. Stackers to the delightful outdoors
* Ultra-elegant lounge room with Schist feature fireplace
* Sundrenched bar & dining area. Stackers opening outdoors
* Gazebos, patios. Undercover and alfresco areas
* Just 13kms to Pukekohe Township and 10kms to Waiuku
* 15.5kms to Waiau Pa and 20kms to Clarks Beach
* 18.5kms to Kariotahi Beach and 41.5kms to Awhitu Bay
* 20kms to motorway access / 54kms to Auckland CBD / 43kms to the Airport