AS GOOD AS IT GETS!
Buyer price guide: Low million plus
With it's king-sized proportions, desirable cul de sac setting, high quality inclusions and sweeping 180 degree north-facing views, this bespoke family home offers far more than just the chance to live in one of Pukekohe's most tightly-held locations.
Designed and built by owner - local firm Precision Builders - in April 2011, this immaculate home features raked ceilings, portico with vaulted ceiling & stunning floor to ceiling windows framing views that extend to the Waitakere Ranges, Rangitoto, Sky Tower, Bombay Hills and Manukau Harbour.
The attention to detail and quality at every turn make it clear that the owner poured his heart & soul into designing and building this masterpiece. Now it's time for a new family to create memories here. If you've outgrown the home you're in or you're ready to step up to the home and location of your dreams, do yourself a favour - come take a look at this truly magnificent home.
* 322 sqm of single level luxury living on a 1000 sqm of prime Pukekohe Hill
* Brick and weatherboards, concrete tile roof, double-glazed aluminium joinery
* Fully carpeted & insulated 3-car garaging with abundant storage
* Additional secure parking to the rear of the home for a caravan or boat trailer
* Established easy-care gardens featuring stunning proteas, natives & citrus trees
* Solid American Oak floors flow from the entry to the kitchen & dining room
* Family, lounge and bedrooms feature plush 100% wool carpet
* Stunning Carlielle kitchen features raked ceiling, 2 skylights, Caesarstone bench tops, walk-in butler's pantry, quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, plumbed-in double fridge/freezer
Take in those sweeping views as you relax or entertain alfresco on the large, private hardwood deck boasting vaulted ceiling portico, 2nd west-facing fully-screened hardwood deck, perfect for sunset & star gazing.
Master bedroom features walk-in in robe and luxurious ensuite with dual rainwater and sliding shower heads
All other bedrooms are double-sized with double built in wardrobes.
Your year-round internal comfort is assured with underfloor heating to bathrooms & toilet, heat pump to family room, open gas fire to lounge and fully insulated through out.
Other features include study with built in storage, storage galore throughout (a place for everything & then some), wide hallways, Carlielle custom-designed laundry & surround sound speakers to lounge & portico.
Zoned for popular Pukekohe Hill Primary School (a short walk away) , convenient to Vibrant Pukekohe CBD and trains.
Quality at every turn - this is as good as it gets! Book your private viewing today.