SECURE ME BEFORE CHRISTMAS - VENDOR SAY SELL !!!
MODERN MANSION - MAGNIFICENT VIEWS & POOL COMPLEX
DIRECTIONS: 36b Jellicoe Road, Pukekohe is now renamed 3 Whitton Way but is still located on Google Maps as 36b Jellicoe Road, Pukekohe
Enviably located amongst high-end neighbours, this premium quality, 367m2 (approx) celcrete clad home located on 2224 square metres boasts sensational unobstructed views over Pukekohe Town to the Manukau Harbour and Auckland City, including the Sky Tower and Rangitoto Island. Completed in 2014, this sun-drenched Pukekohe Hill property is the consummate entertainer with excellent indoor, outdoor interaction via expansive bi-folds to under-cover and open patios, balconies and exemplary poolside recreation facilities off the numerous living areas.
On the ground floor, bedrooms one and two both have spacious built-in wardrobes while a third has a walk-in robe and doors out onto a large covered patio. Several also have study areas. The ultra-stylish family bathroom is spacious with both bath and shower - there's also a powder room and a laundry opening to another undercover area. To the side of the entry hall, an expansive family living/media room opens out on two sides to al fresco recreation. This level also accesses an oversized garage with 3 doors comfortably accommodating 3 cars and a storage area. The upper level is sophistication plus, housing the palatial master bedroom with large walk-in robe and chic ensuite with dual basin vanity. Central to the scenic light-filled dining and living areas, which spill out to north-facing al fresco entertaining, the designer kitchen is superbly appointed with the latest fittings, island bench, breakfast bar and butler's pantry.
Outdoors the clear fenced pool complex is an absolute show-stopper incorporating the sparkling rectangular 4.6m x 8.6m pool, a built-in gas fire and eye-catching outdoor furniture surrounded by easy care gardens. Occupying a most prestigious elevated position just minutes to the motorway, shopping restaurants, Pukekohe race track and rugby grounds, this home with its superior layout and brilliant resort attractions offers its fortunate new owners a permanent holiday lifestyle second to none!
* CV of $1,450,000
* Sealed driveway. Impressive architectural ingenuity
* 3 large scenic downstairs bedrooms. Powder room
* Family bathroom/bath & separate shower. Laundry
* Light-filled living room opening onto garden-side patios
* Excellent storage facilities. Prime quality accoutrements
* Designer kitchen, island bench, breakfast bar & butler's pantry
* Sun-drenched dining & family living. Bi-folds to outdoors
* Covered picturesque balcony - elegant entertaining area
* Palatial master, chic ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & deck
* Exemplary pool/bbq/entertaining & recreation complex
* 3 car 3 tilt door lock-up garage & generous storage space
* Close to Pukekohe Town, race track & rugby grounds
* Well regarded location. Minutes to northern motorway
* In zone for Pukekohe Hill, Intermediate and High Schools