A CELEBRATION OF INTEGRATION - 5 STAR ELEGANCE - INDOOR POOL
Stately stone surrounds and tall wrought iron gates announce a picturesque tree-lined sealed driveway leading up to this luxurious 285 square metre residence which flawlessly succeeds in combining the grace of bygone years with the comfort and ease of open plan design and indoor-outdoor integration. A leadlight front door opens to the floor tiled foyer with ceiling rose and striking chandelier. To the left a hallway connects with sleeping quarters and to the right is access into the super-spacious garage incorporating extra storage space. Directly ahead, ornate kauri double doors enter sumptuous family living, resplendent with rich furnishings, wood fireplace with carved surrounds and mantelpiece, a central media hub and built-in surround sound speakers. In this section of the home a spacious office also opens to a private garden area on the eastern side of the home. Another set of attractive Kauri double doors leads into sun-drenched open plan dining with gleaming Jarrah timber floors and dazzling pendant chandelier. This adjoins the stunning country-style kitchen with stone benchtops, an abundance of cabinetry, Smeg oven and induction cooktop and breakfast bar.
Double doors lead off the dining room - one to the huge 126m2 (approx) tiered timber deck which wraps around the north-facing orientation enjoying calm views of the surrounding bushland and magical sunsets, - the other into a spectacular 8m x 8m indoor pool room with magnificent heated magna mineral pool with controller to manage water quality, roller cover, a gas fire set into a large floor to ceiling schist fireplace feature and a home theatre system on a cinema scale is provided by an overhead projector for movie nights on a massive 6m wide screen area. An adjoining bathroom is also located in this room for the convenience of both bathers and movie buffs. Schist pillars embrace 4 large stacker sliding doors that open onto the deck area to the tranquil gardens and manicured grounds which encase this outstanding property, with a Himalayan cedar plantation and a protected native bush block inhabited by myriad species of beautiful birdlife. There are also various fruit trees including lemons, limes, peach, apples, feijoa, raspberries, olives, hazelnuts and more. With elevated views, you get a sense of being in the treetops, with views of the Ngakaroa river and a large, waterlily festooned pond - a favoured venue for a family of black swans.
Passing bedrooms two and three, both with built-in robes, and the glamourous family bathroom with pristine floor tiles, oversized tiled glass shower, double basin vanity and spa bath, we arrive at the luxurious master bedroom with sleek ensuite and sliding doors out to the deck with built-in seating and pleasant sounds of the running stream and waterfall close by. Bedroom two also spills out to enjoy the deck and surrounding views. Outdoors this immaculately presented 1.81-hectare property has four fully fenced paddocks, stock yards, two large concrete water tanks and a multi-purpose shed with its own deck. It is also close to highly reputable schools, 2.4km to the motorway and just 11.6km to Pukekohe and all community facilities. Offering a luxuriously endowed level of deluxe living in a park-like setting, this exceptional home invites inspection by the discriminating purchaser.
* CV as at 2017 - $1,800,000
* Impressive stately sealed driveway with gated entry
* Dazzling crystal chandeliers in elegant entry, living & dining
* Numerous areas accessing beautiful established gardens
* Expansive wrap around tiered timber decks with built-in seating
* Elegant lounge/living/gas fire. Media hub & built-in speakers
* Open plan dining/Jarrah floors & large designer country kitchen
* Kitchen/dining accessing amazing swimming pool/leisure centre
* Rumpus/multi-use entertaining and leisure room + large pool/gas fire & cinema system adjoining outdoors & deck
* Bathroom adjoining leisure centre also with garden-side access
* Executive sized office with slider access to a separate garden area
* Lavish master suite spilling outdoors on to the large deck area with expansive elevated rural views
* + 2 scenic bedrooms with built-in robes. 1 with access to deck
* Stunning family bathroom/bath/tiled shower & dual basin vanity
* Double lock-up garage with laundry & internal/external access
* A featured property entrance graced with native bush and your own large, serene lake with waterlilies, swans and
* Established trees & birdlife. 4 paddocks. Stock yards. Sheds
* 2.4km to North & South motorway access / 11.6km to Pukekohe
* Zoned for Ramarama School & Pukekohe East School
* Zoned for Pukekohe High School & just 15km to ACG Strathallan School