BUYERS PRICE GUIDE: Mid $1m's Range
URGENT SALE!!! 1900'S PROJECT - ENDLESS POTENTIAL
DUE TO BUYER DEFAULT, THIS PROPERTY IS NOW AVAILABLE
Complete with a fascinating history, this exquisite 358m2 (approx) two-story Victorian villa built around 1910 was moved from Auckland and has now become a Waiau Pa landmark. Located on 5.2166 hectares (12.8904 acres) and superbly modernized without losing a smidge of its original charm, this property, surrounded by towering Oak trees and established low maintenance gardens, is currently used to graze horses. Electric gates and a hedge-lined driveway lead to the entry foyer and hallway connecting the spectacular living areas, richly decorated to honour the beauty of this home's heritage. High patterned ceilings are magnificent throughout with timber accents, ceiling roses and chandelier lighting. Rich window dressings adorn a plethora of windows and window walls which spill out from the formal lounge and adjoining living room, dining room and conservatory and the kitchen onto an alfresco timber deck which runs the full length of the home and steps down to the large paved patio and surrounding gardens.
Complete with all mod cons but still in keeping with the home's integrity, the floor tiled country style kitchen boasts generous cabinetry, pantry, stone benchtops, a six-burner stove, island bench and breakfast bar, butler's pantry and a wood-burning fire. This and the sizeable study or home office are separated by a powder room. A stained glass and timber staircase leads up to four bedrooms including the imposing master with ornate built-in wardrobe plus walk-in robe. This adjoins one of two large bathrooms on this level, - one also with bath - and another powder room. Housing the family cars and catering for storage, the three door garage with internal access also incorporates a laundry with built-ins and a sauna for ultimate relaxation.
A second spacious 118m2 (approx) consented granny flat on this expansive property, offering huge potential to update incorporates two bedrooms, study or 3rd bedroom if required, bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet and an open plan kitchen and living area with sliding doors out to a covered timber deck. There's also a single car garage with home access, a shed or workshop and a barn with two stables and two wash bays as well as fruit trees and a water bore. Just 1.5km to Waiau Pa kindergarten and school and 20.5km to motorway access at Drury, this unique home with space to spare on expansive acreage offers the extended family a luxury lifestyle of supreme comfort and sophistication. Inspection will definitely impress!
* Exquisite Victorian design
* Impressive grand entrance foyer & hallway
* Contemporary country-style kitchen/butler's pantry
* Double French doors to superb period dining room
* Magnificent rich timber detailed formal lounge room
* Regal window dressings, patterned ceilings & roses
* House is partially double glazed
* Living areas spilling outdoors to deck & garden patio
* Study or home office. Laundry with built-ins. Sauna
* Master bedroom with period wardrobes + walk-in robe
* Adjoining large bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
* + 3 large bedrooms. 2nd bathroom plus powder room
* Alfresco timber deck & paved garden-side patio
* Triple door lock up garage & generous extra parking
* Open plan kitchen & family living area.
* 2 bedrooms & study or 3rd bedroom if required
* Bathroom with bath & separate shower. Toilet
* Sliding doors from living to covered timber deck
* Single roller door garage/internal home access
* Easy care gardens. Fruit trees.
* Barn with 2 stables & 2 wash bays
* Electric gates
* 1.5kms to Waiau Pa kindergarten & school
* 20.5km to motorway access at Drury & community facilities