INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR! SELL NOW!
SUPERIOR LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY - EXQUISITE 2.7ha
Designed with inspiration, quality crafted and meticulously maintained, we recommend your early inspection of this unique property which will be swiftly recognised by the discerning buyer seeking a sophisticated lifestyle of a superior standard. Ornate double gates accompany triple post and rail fencing and beautiful mature Poplar trees flanking the driveway to this immaculately groomed property and its quality built 300 square metre home situated on 2.73 hectares (6.75 acres) of flat to gently contoured land at the end of a quiet no through road. Infused with an abundance of warmth and exuding a welcoming country homestead ambience, seamless connection to the outdoors sees all living areas open onto a huge total of 122m2 (approx) of under-cover and open decking with a remarkable huge, clear, arched pergola off the dining room making this stunning rural residence the ultimate entertainer for all conditions.
The entry hall opens into a long large lounge with wood burning fireplace and heat pump and quality drapes covering a multitude of windows plus French doors which open onto the northerly aspect of the wrap-around deck. On the opposing side of the hallway, open plan design shines in the scenic dining and family living areas where polished timber floors complement newly laid carpet throughout, giving way to practical floor tiles in the ultra-stylish kitchen which shines with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, butler's pantry and wide windows framing views of the park-like gardens accessed and enjoyed from all living areas. Five bedrooms include the opulent master with walk-in robe and ensuite with double basin vanity, bath, double shower, concealed toilet and French doors to the deck and those captivating garden vistas. Three further picturesque bedrooms with built-in robes share a family bathroom with claw foot bath and glass shower. There's also a study which could serve as a single bedroom if desired and a laundry with entry to the double lock-up garage alongside.
Outdoors, a dedicated driveway leads to a three bay shed with a lean-to for higher vehicles containing a bathroom and upstairs multi-use space. Functionally fitted out and picture postcard perfect, there are three stables and wash bay area, three undercover yards, tack and feed rooms and an Olympic sized 20m x 60m (approx.) sand and rubber based arena plus seven free draining paddocks with post and rail and hotwire fencing. There is also a structure which was used as a cattery but could equally serve as dog kennels or an aviary. Willows and Maples join Poplars and a wide selection of trees adorn this superb property, including the Tui attracting Kowhai; there's a mini-orchard with plums, apples, citrus and feijoa and even an area dedicated to storm-water management which becomes a lovely pond in winter. Exceptionally designed and crafted to a particularly high standard, this unique home of comfort and sophistication will delight the most fastidious buyer. Our instructions are clear - our owner is vacating so this highly desirable property will be sold!
* Mature Poplar trees & triple post & rail flanked driveway
* Outstanding indoor, outdoor integration from living areas
* Massive 122m2 (approx) of garden-side under-cover & open decks
* Dramatic super-large clear arched pergola off dining area
* Light-filled lounge room/wood-burning fire/French doors
* Modern country-style kitchen adjoining dining & living area
* Heat pumps & strategically positioned panel heaters
* Plush master bedroom/dual shower ensuite/walk-in robe
* + 3 scenic double bedrooms & study or single 5th bedroom
* Family bathroom/claw bath, glass shower. Toilet. Laundry
* Storage room. Double lock up garage/internal access
* 7 free-draining post & rail & hotwire fenced paddocks
* 3 bay shed with bathroom/mezzanine + truck lean-to
* 3 stables/wash area. 3 under-cover yards, tack & feed rooms
* Olympic size 20mx60m (approx.) sand & rubber base arena
* Multi-purpose structure currently used as a cattery
* Superb immaculately tended gardens, trees & mini orchard
* 2 x 25,000ltr water tanks for house + 1 x 25,000ltr for shed
* In close proximity to Waiau Pa School and just 21.6km to ACG Strathallan School