UP - UP - AND AWAY! 6 BEDROOMS AND 4 MASTERS!
Easily find Downpatrick Drive off Castlebane Drive, and discover this huge up-market beauty in a new high-class suburb with ultra-convenient floorplan - for fun family living and entertainment excellence.
Don't let this wonderful opportunity slip through your fingers.
• Four large upstairs bedrooms ALL have their own en-suite bathrooms - experience comfort and indulgence like never before.
• Two-bedroom Granny flat offers exceptional extra long-term accommodation for guests or those special family members.
• Sweeping living and entertainment areas to host big quiet get-to-gethers or memorable celebrations.
• Have a boat? Trailer? Extra parking available.
• Fabulous kitchen adorned with a pure white granite worktop and a massive breakfast counter and filled with high-quality chattels. PLUS a super-convenient pantry!
• Fitted with comfort and convenience: under-floor heating in bathrooms, ventilation system, two heat pumps, central vacuum, CCTV, intercom, and more.
Calling all up-and-coming property superstars! Invest and live in a wonderful neighbourhood and go only one way: UP!
Call us for a private viewing or visit our open homes - we would love to meet you.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.