GORGEOUS, GIGANTIC, GOT-TO-HAVE!
Expansive and extraordinary - 360m² of pure living enjoyment for those who desire the best in life.
Now complete and ready to indulge and thrill your family with an exceptional living experience.
• Huge floor plan, beautiful design, and quality chattels and fixtures - for absolute peace of mind.
• Solid brick and weatherboard construction, plus beautiful and clever architecture emphasising space and light.
• Three sizeable Master suites with luxurious en-suites and walk-in wardrobes.
• Beautiful Master Chef kitchen with everything you need for great cooking that will delight your friends and family, PLUS a fully fitted Butler kitchen!
• Lovely upstairs rumpus room with convenient breakfast counter and bar - where your family can relax, play or work.
• Delightful and roomy 2-bedroom granny flat with lounge - and easy access to the Butler kitchen - a perfect place for those special people in your life.
• Tons of high spec chattels including underfloor heating in bathrooms, central air conditioning and heating, CCTV, LED lighting, and more!
This substantial home will accommodate the extended family in absolute comfort and luxury. Invest now in this beautiful creation, and secure a great lifestyle in a super-sought-after neighbourhood. Call us now for more information on this huge and remarkable home.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School, Sancta Maria College and the Tyndale Park Christian School.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.