SENSATIONAL AND SUMPTUOUS!
Granny flat, Butler kitchen, separate laundry and 4 Master suites!
Spectacular and spacious 312m² quality up-market home in one of Flat Bush's newest and most prestigious suburbs.
• Expansive floor plan, top-notch build quality, beautiful and clever architecture, and solid brick and weatherboard construction.
• Very smart 2-bedroom guest suite with own lounge, and easy access to the Butler kitchen.
• Large separate private lounge, offering privacy yet flowing easily to a spacious, light and sunny family entertainment and dining area with access to a wonderful barbecue deck.
• A true modern equipped Master Chef's kitchen boasts an additional Butler kitchen/scullery. Entertain big - and in style!
• Maximise your ease of living by doing the washing in your dedicated separate laundry - leaving the entire garage for optimum use.
• Gorgeous upstairs rumpus and family hideaway where the family can work, play and create memories. With an added breakfast counter/bar, you will relish making those sundowners, early morning coffees and late night snacks upstairs.
• FOUR! enormous Master suites for ultimate comfort and privacy - all with corner positions to capture the ultimate light and sun!
Captivating and classy, this magic home will capture your heart! Call us for more information on this exciting home!
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.