SO VERY VERY SPECIAL!
Most amazing Granny flat with direct access to second legal kitchen, and with its own separate laundry and separate scullery!
A home meticulously built with blood, sweat and love so that you and your family can enjoy the best your money can buy.
• Best position opposite nature reserve and park on large corner freehold section.
• Very special and unique architecture and floor layout for optimum comfort, entertainment, and family fun.
• The grand entrance and separate private lounge welcome you to the spectacular and spacious comforts of the interior.
• The family living areas are cleverly designed and well proportioned with a separate dining area, and flow out to a very large entertainment deck.
• Your cooking will take a leap in this magnificent kitchen with its accompanying fully fitted Butlers kitchen and Master Chef appliances and fittings, with ample room for helping hands to create gourmet meals and forever family memories.
• Share your home with those special people in your life and welcome them to one of the best Granny flats to be found - direct access to the full Butlers kitchen, plus its own separate laundry, plus its own scullery/wet area.
• Four! luxurious Master bedrooms for optimum privacy and convenience.
• High-spec chattels including HRV, music system, underfloor heating, heat pumps, CCTV, intercom, and more.
• Enjoy long evening summer walks around the reserve, or spend quality time with your family jogging or cycling right opposite your home.
An extraordinary home for the executive. Enjoy a wonderful living environment in a friendly and safe neighbourhood, knowing your investment will grow over the years.
Call us now for more information - this home must be on your shortlist!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.