SUPER SPACIOUS AND SPECTACULAR!
Buy now, pay later! Secure this brilliant home and land package with a 5% deposit, then pay the balance on settlement day.
Get your school zones sorted! Absolutely incredible location - within all Ormiston School zones, Sancta Maria, and Chapel Downs zones.
Please note: the interior photos depicted here are of 40 Castlebane Drive, and are used here to illustrate the types of finishes and designs this property will have when completed. Details and colours may differ.
Home and Land Package opportunity - get in early! An exciting build by one of our most experienced and trusted Master builders.
Beautifully designed and cleverly engineered, this gorgeous new freehold home will give her first owners a lifetime of delight and comfort.
• Accommodate the larger family in style in this spacious 303 m² home with its very substantial and private 2-bedroom granny flat with separate entrance.
• Stunning Cedar and Eldorado Stone pillars adorn the entrance.
• A huge sunny lounge welcomes all and leads to a splendid entertainment area and barbecue deck.
• The lovely kitchen is attractive and practical for optimum Master chef meals and entertainment.
• The upstairs area is skillfully designed with a privately positioned rumpus room, almost creating two separate wings where parents and children can enjoy their own private spaces.
• Beautiful large family bathroom with large bath.
• Top quality fittings, fixtures and chattels all combine to provide comfort, convenience, safety and security in a comprehensive and value-for-money package.
Come home to quality and luxury - and a stunning new upmarket neighbourhood where your family will thrive! This is an exciting project with many more advantages than we can list here - an extraordinary freehold home for the executive family. Call us now for more information.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.