BEAUTY AND BLISS!
Buy now, pay later! Secure this brilliant home and land package with a 5% deposit, then pay the balance on settlement day.
Get your school zones sorted! Absolutely incredible location - within all Ormiston School zones, Sancta Maria, and Chapel Downs zones.
Please note: the interior photos depicted here are of 40 Castlebane Drive, and are used here to illustrate the types of finishes and designs this property will have when completed. Details and colours may differ.
Home and Land Magic! An abundance of sophisticated space - relax, entertain, live!
Superbly, modern and spacious - a wonderful combination that has been achieved here in this beautiful home. A two-bedroom granny-flat flows into the bright, open-plan living/kitchen area. Relax upstairs in your attractive rumpus room, or in one of four charming bedrooms. Two fantastic Master Suites provide you with ultimate luxury and convenience.
• The large 329m² floor plan flows easily, the ground floor sporting a great open-plan area including dining, big modern kitchen and family nooks. A separate sitting area can be easily accessed for more cosy and intimate gatherings.
• A gorgeous, north corner lounge welcomes the sun and invites morning coffees, family board-games, and a warm atmosphere for your guests.
• Extending the already-large cooking space is an attractive butlers kitchen for ultimate ease and convenience and an exceptional cooking experience.
• Feel luxurious and cared-for in the two elegant upstairs Master Suites. Comfortable walk-in-wardrobes and contemporary en-suite bathrooms cater to the indulgent.
• Six handsome bedrooms provide space and ease for your large family. A refreshing, classy upstairs bathroom is suitably placed between two bedrooms, offering your choice of a shower or an opulent bath.
• The superb downstairs granny-flat has two generous bedrooms comfortably positioned in the corner, both of which open out onto a private living room.
• A modern staircase with sleek glass barrier leads up to a large rumpus with a handy breakfast bar - no more running downstairs for those early morning coffees!
• Beautifully finished in brick and adorned with Schist pillars.
Be proud of your beautiful new home whether you are hosting or unwinding. Brand new designs and finishes sweeten this excellent, stylish haven, and will instill feelings of contentment and security.
Call us for more information on this exceptional and remarkable home and land package opportunity.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.