SPECIAL DESIGNED SUPER CORNER SITE 8 BEDROOMS!
10 Years master Builder Guarantee
Two legal kitchens Plus Butler's pantry
Sought-after Corner site house overlooking Reserve! 3 bedrooms granny flat totally separated with main house by garage! Great outdoor decking! Separate huge laundry room!
It is situated in one of Flatbush's most sought after new neighbourhoods, within Ormiston School Zone and within walking distance from early child care centre, local shops, public transport and nature reserves.
This extraordinary family paradise is now completed! Come in earlier to secure your opportunity.
• Special design and architecture, creating huge spaces, light and views of the pretty nature reserve.
• Spacious lounge offering privacy yet flowing easily to a spacious, light and sunny family entertainment and dining area with access to a wonderful huge barbecue deck.
• Three metres high ceiling spectacular designed kitchen of the highest quality with stunning views of the reserve - washing dishes will be a pleasure! The huge centre island allows for tons of work space, as well as great family breakfasts. Top-notch fittings, and tons of cupboards make this kitchen a Master Chef's delight Plus a walking pantry with extra washing sink.
• Gorgeous three bedroom granny-flat situated on the other side of garage featuring own entrance, spacious lounge, separate second legal kitchen, and a luxurious bathroom - a special place for guests, or that special person in your life.
• Delightful upstairs family haven features five bedrooms (three master en-suits), a spacious rumpus room and a lovely breakfast and snack wet-area, full of light and view of natural reserve provides a beautiful space for family fun and intimacy.
• A separate laundry close to the kitchen offers huge convenience.
Dare to be different! A home of true distinction awaits the executive entertainer and family loving home seeker!
Call us now before it is too late!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.