338 SQM OF EXCLUSIVE LUXURY!
URGENT SALE - VENDOR HAS ONE TOO MANY. EXCEPTIONAL VALUE AND BRAND NEW - GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW - DON'T MISS OUT!
An entirely independent three-bedroom setup downstairs provides incredible versatility. Have people to stay, entertain guests, or bless lucky family members with their own private floor, which is complete with indoor/outdoor flow to a generous outdoor entertainment area.
This 338m² five-bedroom executive home truly is top class. It is head-and-shoulders above its competition. All the options are open to you: entertaining in luxury, providing a fantastic triple-level mansion to your family, and making good use of the three-bedroom granny flat on the bottom floor.
• Huge kitchen with all the latest mod cons, stylish fittings, Bosch appliances, a gas cooktop, and an oversized island
• Upstairs rumpus room perfect for the pool table
• Highest quality finishes and style, from the feature stone wall out the front to the chic light fittings and use of windows
• The most incredible, far-reaching views from Rangitoto to the city centre. Balconies and the use of massive windows ensure that the city night lights will always be a theme of the home
• Separate lounge near the entrance, which serves as the perfect sitting room
• The home is expertly lit, through natural windows and clever light placement
• A special atmosphere to relax and refresh is created through brilliant tiles in the bathrooms
Sensational open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with wide, sweeping views over the city lights. Entertain in style as you move between your large living space, balcony, and awesome kitchen. A giant island encourages quality time with those in the kitchen and adds to the great flow of the room.
Stunning top floor designed in a penthouse style. A spectacular King Suite crowns the top of this palace, boasting a huge bedroom, heat pump, double walk-in-wardrobe, and luxurious en-suite with a private bath. Enjoy having the whole floor to yourselves as you admire the fantastic view from your bedroom and secluded balcony.
The bottom floor sees a marvelous three-bedroom granny flat, which comprises of a large living area, spacious butlers kitchen with lots of practical workspaces, and a luxurious shared bathroom. Of the three bedrooms, a huge Master Suite stands out with a walk-in-wardrobe and great en-suite with an oversize shower. Independent outdoor access ensure privacy and practicality.
Come and see a remarkably well-designed and extravagant home that really exceeds expectations.
We will be conducting open homes this weekend, so don't miss the opportunity to come and view this wonderful home.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are close by