SUNNY, INNOVATIVE AND BOLD
A realistically priced four-bedroom home. A stylish and intelligent design that offers rare and valuable qualities to the accomplished family, whether they are hosting or spending quality time together.
NOTE: Interior photos are of no 77 Joseph Street, which has an identical layout as this property.
The entire middle floor is a stunning open-plan design, showcasing a modern kitchen, dining space and living area. Indoor/outdoor flow is possible on both sides of the room, with a garden and deck area on one side, and a fantastically sunny balcony on the other.
The ground floor has been created to be as practical and functional as possible, while not losing a sense of style and comfort. Visiting relatives or an independent teenager will enjoy the privacy and freedom that the Master Suite brings, and will be able to make use of the great office space.
Extremely close to Manukau and the motorways, this brilliant home has clearly been designed with the sun in mind. It stands proudly on its elevated section and catches all the afternoon sun. If the sound of having an entire floor with an open-plan design, as well as two decking areas, natural light and relaxing bedrooms appeals to you, make sure you don't miss this expertly-crafted home.
• Downstairs Master Suite comfortably placed close to the garage and the front door, with its own great en-suite. The only bedroom on the ground floor, it feels peaceful and private
• Spacious kitchen with huge bench top, Bosch appliances, and a layout that encourages great social interaction
• Three upstairs bedrooms, including a superb Master with a private en-suite and excellent views
• Upstairs corner bedroom surrounded by big windows and filled with beautiful natural light
• A lovely ground-floor office with storage space catches the sun and is intelligently located next to the front door
• Natural light streams into a warm nook on the middle floor, which is perfect for socialising or enjoying a coffee and book in the sun
• Single carpeted garage, next to a convenient separate laundry room
• Outdoor deck space and room to experiment with growing trees and flowers
• Eye-catching weatherboard and unique exterior style
A modern design in a modern area for the contemporary family. This home offers the best in location, a stunning open-plan entertaining area, and sunny, refreshing bedrooms.
Feel most welcome at our open homes this weekend, or call to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.